“I wanted to take the Suite and Staff and "beam" them all to my house!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Pension Anna

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Pension Anna
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Leavenworth
Puyallup, Washington
“I wanted to take the Suite and Staff and "beam" them all to my house!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2010

We stayed at Solstice to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in comfort and with friends. Our stay exceeded all our expectations - great way to celebrate 25 years. We have been customers of Solstice since they started operations in 2004. We have stayed in their suites, enjoyed therapeutic treatments and/or purchased items from their store at least once a year since our first trip. We also have fully enjoyed the friendships we've developed with the owners and staff. We are always greeted with smiling faces. We even invited them to join us for our anniversary dinner and they came!!! We had a great time!!! Tammy is the best massage therapist I have ever had - and I've had plenty! She can read my body like a book! She has taught me so many things to help with my pain and disability! God Bless you Tammy! I do agree that the beds are a bit hard, but the luxury and peacefullness make up for it. We will continue to patronize Solstice every chance we get!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2010

We had our company retreat at the pension Anna this year. Great accommodations and service.

• Stayed September 2010
Richland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2010

Accomadations were fantastic and the location very convient to all activities and resturants. The owners were a real delight and make you feel at home and welcome.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2010

I'm sure trying to hold up a 5 star rating can be tough but you deserve it! I brought my family there last weekend and we stayed in a room in a renovated church. The room was huge and we were all amazed when we walked in. Talk about character! Everything was clean and fresh and the beds were very comfortable. During the free breakfast we were treated like family by the owners (hello Gary and Michelle) - everything was so quaint! We didn't want to leave. Thanks for the wonderful time, we will be back again soon.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2010

I highly recommend the Hotel Pension Anna in Leavenworth, and I would urge you to ask for the Herzog Suite. It has the best deck and the best view of the mountains. It's on the top floor; the room is comfy with a large 4-poster bed, desk, fireplace, flat screen TV, and a second smaller deck on the opposite side. The bathroom is huge with a large whirlpool tub, but the deck facing town and the mountains is the best part. The location is perfect, just a block from the main street shops and restaurants. The service was exemplary, the proprietors very friendly. The authentic breakfast was very good too, and it's served buffet style, and there are several tables in the dining room so you're not forced to eat with strangers if you don't want to. And you can have your breakfast brought to your room and served on your deck if you're in a suite. I can't say enough wonderful things about my stay. I will definitely return. I can imagine how beautiful it would be in the winter, and that fireplace and deck are calling to me to return soon!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank advntrr60
Aiea, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2010

I can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel! I went there with my spouse for a little getaway in Leavenworth and we couldn't have gotten luckier with our hotel selection. We knew it was the perfect fit immediately after we checked in and the women of the couple that owns the hotel gave us a personal tour of the hotel. We had a BEAUTIFUL room that was very well kept and gave us a very nice view of the Cascade Mountain Range. We got in around midnight from the Leavenworth evening bars and the hotel was very quite and we even toured around 3 floors ourselves for a little while. After we took advantage of their tea/hot chocolate/coffee home-made maker that they leave out for guests all night, we slept wonderfully on the bed. We awoke the next morning to an authentic Bavarian breakfast cooked downstairs to order with the husband and his wife as the severs. We then spent the day in Leavenworth which was really beautiful and entertaining. We can't wait to make the Pension Anna a regular visit every year!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2010

My husband surprised me with this little detour on our trip dedicated to exploration of Oregon and Washington. Due to some changes we arrived at the hotel way after hours, but had no problem checking in. The staff made sure we could get in and find our room waiting for us. The room was spacious, with private balcony. The bed was very comfortable. Every little detail around us reminded of Bavaria. The breakfast was delicious. We could not ask for more attention and comfort. A very pleasant place all around. I would definetely recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple