I couldn't not put a review even though we didn't get to stay the night, through no fault of the owners there was a fire in the canyon and they got evacuated.
However we did check in and were very impressed with both the hospitality and the quality and beauty of our room and their property! The room was large and had all the amenities including an electric fireplace. Very nice touch.
We did get to take a nap in our room for about 30 mins and left right before the fire started. Unfortunately we never got to come back that day due to the evacuation.
What we really thought was different was the Common room downstairs. We are super bummed that we missed out on playing games down there that night. They also had cold bottled water and microwave popcorn and a TV!
thank goodness the fire did not burn the place up. We will definitely come back and stay here! The Owners were fabulous and very kind.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|