Quality Inn & Suites Liberty Lake
Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn(Liberty Lake)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$111
US$142
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel - Spokane Valley, WA(Spokane Valley)
US$97
Hotels.com
US$153
Travelocity
Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)
US$144
US$108
Hotwire.com
US$105
La Quinta
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$124
Hotels.com
Riverbend Inn(Post Falls)
US$69
Priceline
Sleep Inn(Post Falls)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
Priceline
All reviewspost fallsfront deskhot tubpancake machinequiet stayroom was cleanhour poolcoeur d'alenespokane areanice hotelnice poolmicrowave and fridgebusiness centerking roomyogurtidahofreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed here on a business trip. My room was CLEAN. The bed was comfortable for a Hotel bed
(and with my back, I am a stickler about beds!). The LG television worked well. The microwave and fridge looked to be almost new. The room also had a coffee maker and hair dryer. The staff was welcoming and helpful. Most of all, I appreciated how QUIET this place was, throughout the night. I am a very light sleeper.

The continental breakfast isn't great, but it'll fill you up.

BOTTOM LINE: If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, quiet place to sleep, you will not do any better than this place. At $65/night it is a true "Diamond in the Rough"

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Zeppy123
Jason F, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Liberty Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Zeppy123,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with and for sharing all about how great your stay was. Cleanliness and amazing guest first service is at the core of what we do every day and I am very glad it shows. We are also delighted to hear that you loved the bed. To be honest, its hard to find the perfect bed that will sleep varying preferences and keep them comfortable, but that was the goal when we purchased all new beds last winter and the upgrades we did seem to be making a huge difference. Your review calling us a "Diamond in the Rough" will be shared with my whole team to remind them that the little things they do to make your stay fantastic, really does set us apart from the competition. Thanks again and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Whenever I travel to Spokane, I always prefer to stay at this hotel because of the superior quality of service, supreme comfort of the rooms and the excellent continental breakfast. It's a beautiful hotel, by far the best Choice hotel

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dean S

Dear Dean S,

Your review made out day and we love hearing from our guests when they share the experience with everyone else. We very much appreciate your praise of us being one of the best in the Choice Hotels family and we strive everyday to make sure our commitment is clear to every guest, so reading your review reassures us that it's working. We are very happy that you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Have a safe and happy start to your summer!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was our last hotel we stayed in during our week long holiday. I have to say it was the best and bonus the least price. Beds were very comfortable ..lovely decor and very clean ! Will certainly be back when in area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GreenZiggy,

Thank you for the compliment not only on the value of our hotel, but also the praise on just how perfectly clean you found your room. As does all my staff, my housekeepers really put their hearts into what they do to make our guests ore comfortable and to feel a little more at home. We can't wait to see you again very soon! Have a safe and happy summer.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Pretty nice place. Staying here midweek this week during my wife's birthday this week and not having that bad of a time. Our room is right above the receptionist and we never hear any crude noises or anything.

Bedding was very clean and well put together, bathroom clean with a decent tub.

Was able to use the hot tub last night and found it pretty clean, it could maybe use some fresh paint on the swimming pool wall one year but that is nothing to worry about.

I'm at present putting this review together in their business center that is kind of comfortable with a window out the side which is kind of nice, printer and lots of paper and pens for me to use if I needed.

The parking didn't seem to bad and the rows are not that close and jammed together so made it easy for us to park our larger Dodge Magnum then in many hotel parking lots.

Did not try out their free breakfast so I can't speculate on it, but from judging the over all quality of the room i'm sure that it is decent.

Quiet elevators that don't make loads of noise at each level is nice and the vending machines are cleverly located towards exit doors and away from rooms so you don't hear them as much either.

Jolly staff who were happy to help me with my additional hygiene products with no hassle.

For the incredibly low rate was a total bargain.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff E, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Liberty Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dylan Knell,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time during your stay to write a review.
I'm happy you had the opportunity to enjoy our hot tub and on your next visit I hope you get the opportunity to try our breakfast.

Thank you!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This is a nice hotel with very comfortable new beds. The rooms are small, but clean, updated and well cared for. The breakfast is practily non existant so if that is important to you, stay someplace else. Despite being right off the freeway, it is extreemly quite.

Room Tip: Pick on as far away from the freeway as possible.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd J

Todd J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, our guest feedback is always appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and that you had a good night sleep on our comfortable beds. We are currently working on ways to improve our breakfast for the new year so that we can better serve our guest needs.

Thanks and hope to see you soon!