“Did not honor on line quote”

Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Liberty Lake
Yakima
“Did not honor on line quote”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I did a on line Silverwood package. Was quoted a price for the package when we got to the hotel the clerk quote a price of 100.00 more she stated they were having trouble with site and it not quoting the right price. She did not honor the on line price. Also the room was not ready and had to wait an 45 minutes to an hour before we could get into the room

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstGMLibertyLake, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I do apologize about the issues with the Silverwood packages. Unfortunately we are unable to change the pricing of the tickets themselves due to the fact that the pricing for the tickets are set up through Sillverwood and not through us. I would love to talk with you more about this. Feel free to contact me at the hotel.

-Jesslyne Razwick
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Washington State
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here on a trip to Silverwood. We booked at the last minute and there were no rooms left anywhere (it was the weekend of the Coeur d'alene Iron Man AND the Spokane Hoopfest, so few rooms, but light crowds at Silverwood!!!) I am glad to have stayed here, the staff was very helpful and the breakfast was good. There were eggs with sausage the first morning, and with ham the second. :) The room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint that I had was that the sinks were in the common area, not in an enclosed bathroom, not a huge deal, just kind of inconvenient.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you not only had a great time with us but an awesome visit to Silverwood! We do hope that you and your family are able to come and visit us again real soon. Have a wonderful summer!

-Jesslyne Razwick
Heber, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had stayed here before but did not realize it until we pulled in for the second trip. This is an excellent place to stay. We will stay here again if in this area. The staff was very helpful, and went out of there way to make sure everything went well. It was a very busy holiday but they took care of everyone very professionally.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Michael B
AsstGMLibertyLake, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Michael,
Thank you so much for the review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your second stay with us! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff. We hope that you will be in the area again soon. Have a wonderful summer!

portland, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the first time I have received this type of treatment at ANY Best Western Hotel. I stayed at this on 2 additional times, both warranted a return trip. The same staff were at the hotel all three times. However, this time I will not be returning. And finally, I was informed there would be a charge for my pet, IF HE DID DAMAGE. I can assure you he did not. However, my bill for a one night stay was 181.40, which to me is a bit excessive. The room was dusty and had not been cleaned for some time, there were spiders in the bathroom, and just inside the door - ( I saw these when I was using the shower, and as I was leaving). TRUST ME - Stay some where else

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

CALGARY
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Staff were excellent but room had an odor when door first opened . Odor smelled like a dog had recently been in the room. Carpet not that clean. We stayed for 4 nights and asked for room to be cleaned each day. We had to wash out our own soap dish and the vacuuming was poor . Fridge freezer was thick with ice as it had not been defrosted for a very long time. Kleenex box not filled. Ice machine broke down on third day and still not fixed by time we left. Pool was lovely and large and clean.. For the price we paid for this room the cleanliness of the room and quality just not there

1 Thank Ruth G
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We do greatly value your feedback. I do apologize for the issues that you had encountered during your time with us. I have made sure that they have been addressed. I do hope that you are able to come and visit us again soon.

Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed at the Pepper Tree Best Western Plus in Liberty Lake for 4 nights while our family of 5 enjoyed 3 days at Silverwood Theme Park. Our only complaint would be regarding housekeeping, there was garbage left in the can upon our arrival. When we came back to our room at the end of the day we found our dirty coffee cups untouched. On the day of our departure we did our routine check under the beds to ensure we had not forgotten anything, and found garbage from previous guests. However, the beds were comfortable and the stay suited our holiday just fine. The coffee served at the continental breakfast was great! Overall, a satisfactory stay, and more thoroughness on the part of housekeeping would have left me with no complaints whatsoever.

1 Thank Eric F
I want to thank you and your family for coming and staying with us during your trip to town. Sounds like you had a great time at Silverwood! I want to let you know that the issue with housekeeping has been addressed. We do hope that you and your family are able to come and visit us again real soon!

Washington, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food was less the good. We arrive within the required time period to find most everything depleted. Even the bread was dry and old. Our room was overall very nice. The painter needs to come back and finish it. Loved the sinks and laminate. Lovely chairs in the room. The pool area horribly hot. There was a patio the would have been nice if there was some shade. Right off the highway. Able to purchase tickets to Silverwood that day. Restaurant across the street not very good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. We are honored that with so many changes to choose from these days, that you chose us. I do apologize that you were unable to enjoy breakfast with us. Hopefully during your next visit you will be able to. We do hope that you have a great summer and are able to come and visit real soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty Lake
#5 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#1 of 5 in Post Falls

Been to Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn? Share your experiences!