If you rent here and want an ocean view be sure to rent something on the second or third floor. I stayed in room 402 which was a bottom level one bedroom condo. No ocean view and the unit was one of the most worn condos I've ever rented (and I've been to a lot of them). Fine if you've got rambunctious kids and don't want to have to worry about them wrecking nice decor. The other issue I had with this place is - and I know others mention this in their reviews - the walls are paper thin. I kid you not I could actually hear the woman in the room next to mine clear her throat several times and even heard someone yawn!!! They were not noisy people but I could hear every word of their conversations. There are positive things about this place which is why I marked it average. The office staff were, with only one exception, wonderful. The buildings are offset which meant we looked out into a big lawn instead of into someone's window, there's a nice trail to the beach and to the walking trail right by the condo, and the indoor pool and hottubs were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach