We recently stayed at The Breakers for one night while at a family reunion. We were looking for a place that was on the beach, comfortable accomodations (more like an apartment rather than a hotel so we could cook breakfasts etc) yet was close to Long Beach. This worked out very well. The access to the beach is phenominal - just a short walk through the dune grass) and just on the edge of town. The unit was clean and nicely decorated with local things, beds were good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach