The facility is older and probably in need of a total remodel, but it's a great place for a family vacation! We booked a one bedroom unit for ourselves and our two boys (10 & 12). The bedroom is small, but just fine for two + our stuff. The bed was comfortable and the room had a separate thermostat (which I appreciate). The bathroom was also small, but clean and sufficient for us. The kitchen, dining & living area were a good size & just right for the four of us. The kitchen had everything we needed. The boys slept on the sofa bed and it was okay. It would have been better if they could have slept separately (and, in fact, one slept on cushions on the floor one night). The unit has a small deck & a view to the ocean. There are two TVs - one in the living room and one in the bedroom, but we really didn't use them. There's a DVD player also. There was a beach ball & noodle in the front closet and games, puzzles and books on the bookshelf. We really enjoyed the facilities of the Breakers. The indoor pool was perfect for the boys. They enjoyed the outdoor spa as well, but the night my husband & I were going to go in, the spa was out of order for maintenance. There are cruising bikes that can be checked out at no cost from the front desk and used on the roads or beach trails (just not on the beach). The three boys enjoyed these a couple times. There is a playground for younger children, a volleyball net, a picnic shelter area with a grill, and basketball courts. The trail to the ocean is about 1/4 mile through the grass/dunes. We enjoyed flying kites and the boys even played in the frigid water one afternoon! We really enjoyed The Breakers and would recommend this fun location to anyone wanting to visit the Washington coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach