This was our second stay here at The Breakers. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves last year with another couple. This year we decided to bring our daughter and the same couple with us. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Not only is it close to many fun attractions, it is also away from the hussle of being downtown at the beach. The pool and hot tub are always a perk to us. The place is always nicely clean when we arrive. I recommend getting the full kitchen rooms as they come with everything you need! I look forward to making another visit soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach