Pros: Pet friendly, great restaurant, nice shower, great view!
Cons: NOISY......dirty (furniture was not cleaned, suspect spots on walls, floors dirty, Tub dirty, did I mention NOISY.
If you plan on going to the Adrift Hotel to relax.....forget it. I swear they were having a bowling competition above us. I spoke to the manager regarding our dirty room. She had them come and clean it again and the same problems were STILL there after a through cleaning!!!!
After I left they called my house and accused me of taking the shampoo! Weird!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach