Great location, dog friendly hotel but not quiet up to par. The rooms are decorated in minimalist style - bed was comfy but there was NO other furniture in the room I stayed in. I booked a partial ocean view room - if I craned my head out the window I could have seen the beach but for the most part I was overlooking the parking lot. There was also a very bright exterior light right outside my window which kept the room bright even with the drapes closed. The hotel is worn and dated - floors are worn and scuffed. My room could have been cleaner. There is virtually no sound proofing so you can hear everything above, below and on either side of your room - they do provide you with earplugs in the room!!! Not sure I would come back unless there was a room discount. This place is pretty bare minimum. They do have great restaurant upstairs - Pickĺed Fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach