I am so angry with this place and their so called customer service. I bought a deal on Living Social that said I could get a two night stay and it expired on May 23rd. So here it is April 10th and I call to make a reservation and the rep tells me that in order to use the voucher I had to make the reservation by February 10th, so I can no longer use the voucher. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! It doesn't expire until May 23rd so why in the hell did I have to make the reservation by February 10th? So now that's over $100 down the drain. I will never again do business with this place again. They don't care about their customers and I got royally screwed over. I guess it was my bad for not reading the fine print. I should have known it was too good to be true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach