Have been here a couple times before n we stayed in the East building so, this time, we asked to stay in West building. We stayed in room 327 which was right under the restaurant and right beside the stairs going up/down from the restaurant so it was stomp, stomp, stomp all day n half of the nite!!! It rained all day so we spent a lot of time in the room so it was very unpleasant!!! The pizza was good n the Crab Mac n Cheese was excellent in the restaurant!!! Beds were very comfortable but my friend's squeaked every time she got in/out of bed!! A rather disappointing trip but we made the best of it n had a good time in between the stomping!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach