Great place to stay with kids! The close proximity to the beautiful beach is awesome, lots of trails for biking and walking through the sand dunes. We happened to arrive in Long Beach during the Kite Festival and will cherish the sight and sounds of hundreds of colourful kites in the sky for a long time! The Adrift hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and we will definitely consider staying again at this funky place on our next trip to Washington State!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach