“A real find”
Review of Andersen's RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Long Beach
Andersen's RV Park
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been motor homing for 13years and I have found a gem! This RV park is well maintained and on the beach. The back ins are easy to make with a huge center space. The owners are friendly and know the area. Add TV (50 channels) a strong free Wi-Fi adds to the greatness. But the crowning jewel are the utilities! I haven't found in my 13 years more convenient hook-up. Each spot has the sewer, water, cable,and electricity are inches away from your rig! I don't know why all are like this. The sewer connect is vulnerable but the staff guides each rigs parking avoiding run overs which is the only reason I can think of. I have been at parks that required multiple sections of hose. A great spot in a great place.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank James P

Reviewed 27 April 2013

It's hard to beat the location of Andersen's RV Park in Long Beach WA, but the People and Staff at Andersen's manage to do just that. The owners and staff are the warmest, friendliest folks you could hope to meet, and make a stay there a delightful event. There's a ton of stuff to do, whether you just walk out the door or drive to any of a hundred local attractions. They took great care of me when I arrived after Office Hours and all with a laugh and a smile. You can't do better that this in the Long Beach - Ilwaco WA area. I'll be back fo' sure! Mick, Seattle WA

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mick F
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We arrived at Anderson's on a Sunday afternoon and were greeted by friendly staff. The information provided was complete and the spot was close to the beach walkway. We had a wonderful stay for two nights. The grounds were meticulous, facilities well exceptionally clean, and the wifi worked perfectly. The beach access was an easy walk. they even provided us with a bus schedule and catching the bus was easy both ways. Overall a great place, great people, and we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rick J
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We have enjoyed every night we have spent at Andersen's and will be there again this year. The are the nicest, friendliest, cleanest most helpful park we have stayed in and we have been from the bottom of Oregon to Andersen's and up the inlet. It is close to everything, We can have our dog, our kids and grand kids and still have room. While the spots are not huge they are very comfortable for our 5th wheel with our zip on extra room. You will enjoy the amenities and the complete variety of rigs that park there. Our Park of choice every year.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PastorGeorge
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Andersen's was a fabulous surprise for us. We decided pretty late to take a trip to the Oregon coast, as we have done many times before. It seems like everywhere was fully booked. We kept looking further up the Oregon coast until we crossed the Columbia. Andersen's was the only place that had 2 adjoining spots open and got decent reviews. We stayed for a week and had one the the best beach trips ever. The people are so great. They were always available and often did nice little things without ever being asked. The facilities were quite clean and very accessible. The location is nice as well. Although it is reasonably close to town, it seems rather secluded and quiet. I have no reservations about giving these folks the highest recommendation possible. From what I could see, nobody in the area can compete with them.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan P
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My husband and I have been coming to Andersen's for many years now and we won't stay anywhere else on the peninsula. Friendly staff, clean facilities and the best Thanksgiving dinner each year. Storms are great there, warm weather is superb... oh and did I mention the friendly staff? Love these people, the ocean, the peace and quiet. Thank you Lorna for such a beautiful place to park our home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank juliegee333
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We came to Long Beach with no RV reservations at all. Drove through a few other RV Parks before we found Andersen's and once we pulled in, we stayed 6 days! The accommdations are many and Lorna, Al & Jackie are great people and will help you out in any way needed. Al even went above & beyond the call and took my husband golfing, so that I did not have to go. Jackie helped me out with restaurant choices and shopping advice. We had never been to the area before and had a great time on and off the beach. We are now planning our next trip back to Andersen's RV Park.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple