“Liked it do much stayed another night!”
Review of Andersen's RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Long Beach
Andersen's RV Park
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

It is always nice to happen upon a surprise and this was one. Location is right in the beach and wonderful for dogs. Front desk lady was helpful and very welcoming. Space was easy to back in. Grounds were immaculate but the shower was super small and not really warm. This was made up for by all the other nice things. A great find.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Marydruppie

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I recently obtained a 5th wheel travel trailer and I've been looking for easy coast spots for me to be able to amble off to without too much drive time. I wanted to try Long Beach, WA, so I looked it up on TripAdvisor. Andersen's was raved about, so I gave it a try. 4 days in and I'll have to agree!

Nice check in experience, front desk was very friendly and the man helped me get my trailer backed in (I'm still rusty on the whole backing thing). The beach is about 300 feet from the end of the parking lot and there is virtually nobody out there....pretty much a private beach. Dogs can run with no worries!

The spaces are small and not very conducive to just "hanging out". There's a grass space behind the trailer where folks were placing fire pits and hanging out. The upside to that is that this is mostly retired people and families with little kids. The retired folks hang out in their RVs and go to bed early. The parents with kids are gone all day, and then come back in the evening and go to bed early. That said, VERY quiet campground. Nice!

Laundry facility was very clean and there is a dog yard so they had someplace to hang out off leash while I waited for my clothes to wash.

Nice place! will come back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank dsaxon9454
Reviewed 8 August 2013

great location, excellent camp host Al. Great beach access, wonderful clean hot showers. Would definitely return. Close to Long Beach town. great area to walk the beach or drive on the beach. Lots to do for the family

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stover999
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I recently spent a long weekend with about 125 of my friends at this park and they treated us like we were royalty. If we needed anything they were right there to help us. It was a great location and the amenities were great. Bathrooms were clean and the grounds were spotless. I would recommend this for anyone whether you have a modern new RV or a vintage travel trailer like myself.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mindy H
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Discovered this nugget while Googling RV parks on the ocean. Tried another private site that was very disappointing (in Ilwaco) and left after one night. The staff at Andersen's were very helpful on the phone and upon arrival. Pet's are welcome (on the lease) - they even have a doggie wash station (with hot/cold water) to use when you leave the beach. Sites are a bit close, but access to the ocean is right out your RV door! Full hook-ups are available, and if you don't want to drop your camper, the bus to Long Beach is 35 cents each way. We really loved this place -- I'm pretty sure that you will too!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mint427
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We are new to RV camping, and after a one-night stay in the Ilwaco KOA, my husband was ready to head back home... After a little research on Google, we found that Andersen's had such amazing reviews online, as well as access to the beach, we decided to check it out. This is such a great place! The staff is fantastic, the access to the beach is phenomenal, and we ended up extending our stay by a day. We will definitely be back! GREAT time!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelSeattle67
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Decided to take the fifth wheel and head to Long Beach on a whim. We Had no reservations, just headed to the Washington coast. We found Anderson's on google, along with many other rv parks in the area. Upon arrival in Long Beach we drove around to check out many others and from exterior appearance Anderson's was heads above the rest. I am writing this review from my stall in their park now and coukdnt be happier. We've an ready decided to stay and extra day. Spectacular service, close access to beach, pet friendly and excellent utility hook ups.

• Stayed: June 2013