“The Best Mexican Restaurant On The Peninsula”
Review of Panchos Las Maracas - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panchos Las Maracas
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: They say they've been open for about a year. Their phone number is 360-642-8000.
“The Best Mexican Restaurant On The Peninsula”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Great food,excellent friendly service, good margaritas on the rocks. My husband and I shared beef fajitas, they were so so good, rice and beans were very tasty. My two kids loved their cheese enchiladas. I'd recommend Panchos Las Maracas...I'm sure you will love it.

Washington State
“Delicious Chicken in Adobo sauce; fully-stuffed chicken enchiladas”
Reviewed 4 April 2010

I ordered the chicken in adobo. The meat was well-marinated and very delicious. I would definitely order it again. There was a lot of meat so I didn’t save room for the rice or beans. I didn’t care for the guacamole, which did not have a strong avocado taste and was very pale. I wondered if they put sour cream in it. To be fair, our dining companion liked the guacamole.

My spouse thought her chicken enchilada and sauce were excellent. The enchilada was stuffed full of chicken. She said that the margaritas on the rocks were very good. Our dining companion also had a chicken enchilada and a very-stuffed chicken chimichanga and thought they were very good.

This restaurant apparently opened in the spring of 2009. The decor was beautiful with large murals painted on the walls. There were few customers, but we were there on a weekday before the usual dinner hour. Service was attentive and pop and waters refilled promptly. I found the booth seats uncomfortable--too short on the thighs and the space for the table too wide, so both sides had a reach. Also, when someone moved in the shared back in the next booth, you can feel it.

1 Thank Cake_of_Liberty