“Priced right -- Great beer and the Pizza is AWESOME!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Long Beach Tavern
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Medford, Oregon
“Priced right -- Great beer and the Pizza is AWESOME!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great diamond in the rough! This tavern doesn't look special on the outside but looks are deceiving. The beer selection is great and the prices are great anytime of the day. The servers are so helpful. We had the pizzas and they are over-the-top!! I would recommend this as a must stop if you need to eat out in Long Beach!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Skamokawa
“My first time as a tourist after performing in Long Beach for 20 years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of working in Long Beach off and on for the past twenty years, both as a musician and also with my sound company. The past few days, my wife and I decided to be "tourists", so we picked one of my favorite places, and came to Long Beach. After making a few phone calls, we kept hearing the same thing......LBT has great pizza. Well, they do! We ordered an 18" LBT, about $20. The very friendly waitress told me it would take about 45 minutes. No problem! I went next door to Marshes free museum, spent about $2 on the various amusement machines, and struck up a very friendly conversation with the lady behind the counter. Time past, and I went back and picked up my pizza from another very friendly waitress, walked back to our motel and stopped by the front desk for some friendly banter with the lady at the Super 8 motel where we were staying (great place to stay BTW!) and went back to my room to have a few pieces of pizza. Did I say a few? After one slice, I was stuffed! And it was excellent! I am actually glad that I ordered the medium, instead of the large, because my wife and I have more than enough for dinner, a late night snack, and breakfast tomorrow morning! Gotta love Long Beach. Drop by the gazebo and say "hi" if I am performing here again for Summerfest this coming season!

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Not what it has been in the past”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

usually like stopping here for a drink but today the bartender was on the rude side and the drink was sadly lacking.

Visited February 2014
“Good Times!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you like great bar food and like playing pool in a party atmosphere. This is the place. The place was pretty full and the service was still excellent.The locals are real nice and we really enjoy ourselves every time we go to Long Beach. Yes every time!

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Great Bar Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The bar food here is really good. The bar is a little too small to accomodate all of the extra people there for razor clamming but that is understandable. The employees have a hard time keeping up with all those extra people and this is something they should think about - need to hire some extra workers during the clamming season maybe?

Visited October 2013