“So good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great food and friendly service each time. The chef/cook knows what he is doing for sure! Beer very reasonable also.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I'm not kidding...I picked up the box (we ordered to go) and thought the pizza was going to break through the bottom. It was so heavy! We got the 18" Hidden Treasure thinking that we'd have a couple slices for dinner and then have some leftovers for breakfast. It was just the two of us and we can usually put away a pizza pretty efficiently...not so with this one! I had ONE SLICE and was stuffed. My husband had two and said the next morning he should have only had one as he was still full. We split a piece for breakfast and each had a piece for dinner and ended up throwing out three slices!
Most importantly, it was delicious! We got the recommendation from a cashier at the IGA. He couldn't talk it up enough! The tavern itself looks a little rough from the outside but it is a typical tavern inside...looked like some locals and some tourists inside and I overheard someone talking about how amazing the prawns were.
Go here for pizza...but unless you have a family to feed, order one of the smaller sizes!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great diamond in the rough! This tavern doesn't look special on the outside but looks are deceiving. The beer selection is great and the prices are great anytime of the day. The servers are so helpful. We had the pizzas and they are over-the-top!! I would recommend this as a must stop if you need to eat out in Long Beach!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have had the pleasure of working in Long Beach off and on for the past twenty years, both as a musician and also with my sound company. The past few days, my wife and I decided to be "tourists", so we picked one of my favorite places, and came to Long Beach. After making a few phone calls, we kept hearing the same thing......LBT has great pizza. Well, they do! We ordered an 18" LBT, about $20. The very friendly waitress told me it would take about 45 minutes. No problem! I went next door to Marshes free museum, spent about $2 on the various amusement machines, and struck up a very friendly conversation with the lady behind the counter. Time past, and I went back and picked up my pizza from another very friendly waitress, walked back to our motel and stopped by the front desk for some friendly banter with the lady at the Super 8 motel where we were staying (great place to stay BTW!) and went back to my room to have a few pieces of pizza. Did I say a few? After one slice, I was stuffed! And it was excellent! I am actually glad that I ordered the medium, instead of the large, because my wife and I have more than enough for dinner, a late night snack, and breakfast tomorrow morning! Gotta love Long Beach. Drop by the gazebo and say "hi" if I am performing here again for Summerfest this coming season!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

usually like stopping here for a drink but today the bartender was on the rude side and the drink was sadly lacking.