“Sweet”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Washington
“Sweet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

If you can say taffy, fudge, ice cream...then this place is for you. Have fun making up your mind what to get. Too many flavors to choose from!

Visited June 2014

Molalla, Oregon
“Rudeness”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I ended up walking out after waiting in the line for ice cream after I asked the older lady if I could pay for my sons ring pop with the ice cream. She raised her voice at me and I felt she spoke down to me. Guess they don't want or need my business. The girl as I walked out the door apologized for her.

• Visited June 2014
Bothell, Washington
“Lots of Flavors to choose from....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

After taking an evening stroll on the beach we went for ice cream and were happy they were open quite late in the evening. The scoops of ice cream are quite large. We didn't care for the waffle cones, they were too sweet. But the ice cream was very good.

Visited July 2013
Bothell, Washington
“Confusing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The setup is probably different in the summer months but is was an incredibly confusing store layout. They have an ice cream only register. Which means if you want to purchase anything else in the store you need to wait in a separate line. And being a small shop, there aren't a lot of employees. The ice cream was delicious tho. It's made in Oregon and shipped up. Just don't try to buy souvenirs at the same time.

Seattle, Washington
“Not just ice cream!~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went looking for some tonic water and snacks. Passed Scoopers thinking it was just ice cream. The person in the pharmacy told us Scoopers would take care of us. Sure did! It is really an ice cream/snack place but also a pretty good sized convenience store. Took care of all our needs.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Scoopers? Share your experiences!