“Funland is . . . well . . . FUN!!”
Review of Funland Arcade

Funland Arcade
Ocean Shores, Washington
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Funland is . . . well . . . FUN!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

What can I say? Everyone loves an arcade and this one is well kept, well staffed, and boasts some really fun games of skill and chance. Makes my husband and I feel like kids again! Wonderfully exciting, noisy, joyous place!! You don't have to have the kids (or grandkids) with you to enjoy Funland Arcade!

Visited May 2014

Long Beach, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Fun FunLand!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I really enjoy playing the games w/or w/out my grandson. A lot of times I drag an adult friend in and soon after they're getting a card of their own. Cheap gambling with tokens that add up for prizes. I have a collection of wood boxes now. I'd recommend letting the kids of any age play here!

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Keep the Kids Busy”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Arcade is kind of fun for us older folks but the grand kids did have a super time on multiple visits. There is a dated rifle range that is great fun also. Next door there is a merry go round, bumper cars and a couple of other activities to keep the kids occupied

Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“We had a great time”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We're 2 adults, and we had quite a bit of fun. This stop actually turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip this visit. Sometimes the games at places like this seem to be solely targeted for the under 10 age group. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of kiddie games there, but there is enough to keep 2 adults entertained for an hour or so. You should go take a look at the prizes that adults can score, crock pots, toasters, tents, etc.

1 Thank Nicole D
Vancouver, Washington
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not so busy but still exciting t watch all the kids and adults having fun. We played in here for over an hour lots of differnt games and things to look at.

Visited May 2014