“A great place to go when it's yucky weather at the beach!”
Review of Funland Arcade

Funland Arcade
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place had so many different games; there was something for everyone to play. And they have a laser tag course too!
You load cash onto a little Funland credit card that you then use on every game by a swipe machine. You don't collect tickets there, you accrue points directly to the Funland credit card. Trade in your points for some great prizes. Better prizes available here more than any other place we've been.
They have a few virtual reality "rides"- a roller coaster, a Zombie 3-D game for 2, etc.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

What can I say? Everyone loves an arcade and this one is well kept, well staffed, and boasts some really fun games of skill and chance. Makes my husband and I feel like kids again! Wonderfully exciting, noisy, joyous place!! You don't have to have the kids (or grandkids) with you to enjoy Funland Arcade!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I really enjoy playing the games w/or w/out my grandson. A lot of times I drag an adult friend in and soon after they're getting a card of their own. Cheap gambling with tokens that add up for prizes. I have a collection of wood boxes now. I'd recommend letting the kids of any age play here!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Arcade is kind of fun for us older folks but the grand kids did have a super time on multiple visits. There is a dated rifle range that is great fun also. Next door there is a merry go round, bumper cars and a couple of other activities to keep the kids occupied

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We're 2 adults, and we had quite a bit of fun. This stop actually turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip this visit. Sometimes the games at places like this seem to be solely targeted for the under 10 age group. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of kiddie games there, but there is enough to keep 2 adults entertained for an hour or so. You should go take a look at the prizes that adults can score, crock pots, toasters, tents, etc.

1  Thank Nicole D