“Fun kite shop”

World Kite Museum & Hall of Fame
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Long Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Long Beach's winds make it a mecca for kite enthusiasts.
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Good assortment of kites with prices starting at $10 up to ??. Always a pleasure to wander in to this store.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

The staff is a wealth of information, I learned about the history of Kites thing I never knew. They are the reason we plan to return for the International KIte Fest.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I visited the World Kite Museum with an open mind as my friend was very interested. I was pleasantly surprised to see the scope of the museum. I was really interested in all the international kites on display. I thought they were very well displayed. After watching the video of the annual kite event in Long Beach, i was eager to attend next year. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I now have an appreciation of the skill and art that goes in to designing, creating and flying kites.

1  Thank costaricatravel09
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Not expecting much on the small town of Longbeach, WA, I was presently surprised while visiting the kite museum.
Little known facts about the history of kites and kite flying would be interesting for the whole family.
Children can be engaged in making their own kites while adults view a video of a world champion stunt kite flyer who is 86 years old! His presentation holds your attention while he stunt-flies three kites at a time.
The use of kites for military purposes is explained as well as kite examples from all over the globe. A must see in Longbeach , WA.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We didn't know they charged and thought $4 apiece for seniors was too much....they'd get a lot more traffic if they only charged $2... We just visited the gift shop. No shirts in our sizes. Run by volunteeers. Tiny place found by accident as Long Beach Peninsula tourist info is notorious for not giving you addresses or directions..