“Very nice for the price!”

and 1 more site!
Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We drove to long beach on a sunday to enjoy the weather and made an impromptu decision to stay the night. The person who answered the phone was very friendly and very helpful through several phone calls. Over all we very much enjoyed our stay and the location. I can't say the view was breathtaking of the ocean, but it was viewable. We had no issues with the room, or any issues with any "neighbors" during our stay so that is excellent. Overall we felt very separate from everyone else (a good thing!) and did not feel like we were in a hotel or motel. It felt like a friends cabin at the beach. I'll definitely go again!

Room Tip: Take the upper floor. And get a room on the end, much larger balconies and better seclusion!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in cottage 101 for my 38th birthday and it was perfect for us! Nothing to fancy, very cozy, and the wifi worked great. Stocked kitchen with toaster, coffee maker, fridge and stove. Fireplace was an added bonus. Was quite a walk to the beach but we loved the trek and the scenery. Spent a lot of time on the patio, just enjoying the serenity. We were close to the highway but the noise never bothered us. It was actually quite peaceful! Beds were comfy and we enjoyed reading the guest book and messages on decorations that were left by previous guests. Cant wait to bring the kids next time!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Kelphish
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We could not have picked a better place!! There were 13 of us and the varying sized condos were perfect for a group stay. The location right on the beach was heavenly! Every one of the staff members was amazing - they could not have been more accommodating.
We were celebrating an accomplishment by my husband so I called ahead and asked if friends could send cards to him there. They said of course and when we arrived they kept the cards a secret until I decided it was time to share them. They seemed to actually enjoy being in on the celebration idea!
This was our first trip to Long Beach and we really enjoyed the whole area.
Thank you to the manager, Tressa and all of her staff - you made our long weekend!!

Room Tip: Room 703 is a wonderful 3-bedroom condo with a great view! The higher the number in each group dete...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank AvidReader519
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I've lived in Washington for 30+ years, but had never visited Long Beach. So returning from the Oregon coast we decided to find dog friendly accommodations for one night.

The pluses: very accommodating to most dogs of any size (exceptions pit bulls, rottweilers and dobermans). Our upstairs king bedroom unit is quite comfortable, kitchen is well-equipped for simple meals (but we went out for dinner), nice view of the ocean even from our position at the back of the building (#605), and miles of broad beach. Great value in mid-September.

The minus: The beach is a state highway. And with the noise of wave action you don't hear the (mostly 4WD trucks/suvs) coming from behind. I'm sure they will avoid me, but this kind of actions just isn't something that our dog understands. This is an aspect of the experience that is not mentioned in their web site.

In balance, recommended provided that this nuance is understood.

Room Tip: The premium rooms are called that for a reason. But we were quite happy even at the back of the bui...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I come to Long Beach on business. I usually come sans kids but this time I needed to bring. My company chose this resort for our stay. Very large accomidations, 2 story, large area for family. Kitchen with all the dishes we needed. Very Clean. Did not smell of mildew or pets. Was very impressed with how clean it was. Would def recommend. This property also has a pool, tennis courts and spa. You can hear the ocean roar and walck walk down to beach on sand trail through grass.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Charming 3 BR townhouse with all the amenities on the coast in an amazing community. Friendly and accommodating staff for spur of the moment 1 night stay going to Seattle. Great beds, view with plenty of room and Pet friendly. 1st class lodging for a bargain. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles V
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My husband & I stayed in cabin 107. When we booked we were looking for something with full kitchenette and affordable so we could stay more then 1 night. It was actually a very nice place!! I was amazed!! It had everything you in the kitchenette that you needed!! Room was very clean older cabin a few scratches here & there but overall not bad at all. Walk to the beach was about a mile there was a path (I called it the rifraf path for us staying in the older cheaper cabins) that was a nice walk. Beach was nice not a lot of people. A few times we went there was nobody on the beach. (Just wish cars were not allowed on beach!!) The staff was awesome!!! Let us check in early!! Next to Pacific Hwy and was kind of noisy at night but slept right through and a little out of Long Beach but if ever go back will stay at same place. Cindy G Eatonville, WA (the journials in rooms were really cool to read)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Adrift Hotel and Spa
#2 of 8 in Long Beach
Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites
Best Western Long Beach Inn

Been to Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!