We drove to long beach on a sunday to enjoy the weather and made an impromptu decision to stay the night. The person who answered the phone was very friendly and very helpful through several phone calls. Over all we very much enjoyed our stay and the location. I can't say the view was breathtaking of the ocean, but it was viewable. We had no issues with the room, or any issues with any "neighbors" during our stay so that is excellent. Overall we felt very separate from everyone else (a good thing!) and did not feel like we were in a hotel or motel. It felt like a friends cabin at the beach. I'll definitely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort is located in Long Beach, Washington and offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom oceanfront townhouses as well as rustic ridge cottages. For 50 years people have been vacationing here, enjoying spectacular ocean views, modern amenities, and comfortable accommodations ideal for weekend getaways, group events and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Hotel Long Beach
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Long Beach