We recently had a mini reunion here with my husband's sister and his aunt. With a three bedroom condo for the four of us, this was an ideal setup giving us lots of room and also some privacy at night. Even though the weather was great we used the gas fireplace on a cool morning. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils/pans etc and we loved being able to do our own cooking. We picked up some fresh halibut and oysters at Jimella's (in Klipsan) which was delicious with the basil aioli we also picked up there. It's just about a hundred yard walk down a path through the sea grass to an amazing sandy beach. We enjoyed the beautiful sunsets from there. Being away from the crowds of the main village of Long Beach it was quiet and relaxing. We didn't use the pool, but it did look inviting. This is a great place for two or three couples sharing or a family group. Sharing the cost and doing your own cooking saves a LOT of $$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort is located in Long Beach, Washington and offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom oceanfront townhouses as well as rustic ridge cottages. For 50 years people have been vacationing here, enjoying spectacular ocean views, modern amenities, and comfortable accommodations ideal for weekend getaways, group events and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Hotel Long Beach
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Long Beach