“So relaxing.... They thought of everything”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Long Beach
Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Long Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 April 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the inn. It was so relaxing. The bed was so soft it was like sleeping on clouds. We slept with the window open & listened to the waves crashing all night. The hosts have thought of absolutely everything you might want or need. You have complete access to the kitchen at night & brownes, nuts & candy left out for snacking. They have a beautiful gathering room full of magizines, books, cds, dvds & a telescope for everyone to use. We had complete privacy in the evening from the innkeepers, we only saw the hosts in the morning at the fabulous breakfasts. Both Susie & Bill are fantastic cooks. We have never eaten such amazing breakfasts. The breakfasts are course after course of the best food you have ever eaten. The hosts also made dinner reservations for us at 2 very delicious restaurants & gave us coupons to use at both places. 42nd street cafe was our favorite (it had the best service as well as great food), but the Depot was also excellent.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2011

My husband and I came across this B&B after arriving at Long Beach on a last minute decision to get out of town for the weekend. After driving around and looking at different spots to stay , we pulled up at the Boreas because it looked nice from the outside and Suzie was standing out front so we stopped with the last minute question "do you have a room for the night?"
Thankfully she did and the rest is history. We LOVED the place, it's warmth, location and great food. The only drawback is that we could just stay the night, but it was a wonderful, relaxing experience and we will definately return soon.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2011

We left town last minute thing and found boreas b&b online on our way there, It was very easy.
I must say suzie and bill ate the most pleasant people to be around and we so enjoyed there company. The b&b itself was so tranquil and comfortable, I have NEVER enjoyed myself more then the three days ( we were only staying one but we couldn't leave!) we spent with them in there wonderfully amazing B&B .
I can't tell you enough we needed the friendship and hospitality and peace that Bill / Suzie offer there!
Again thanks sööö much!!!!
Cal -n- Gab vanc, Wa. We will see you guys next week again!!!! {:~)>

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 29 March 2011

This was my first real getaway experience at a Bed and Breakfast and I must say I am sold on this place! We are already talking plans to return, I cannot think of one negative aspect of Boreas Inn.

Susie and Bill are outstanding hosts, the place is elegant, clean, comfortable and quiet. The food was exquisite and along those lines the attentiveness was excellent! I mentioned in our reservation my diet restrictions and Bill and Susie were quick responders to ensure I had everything I needed to fully enjoy my eating experience as well as everything else.

There is a private spa, very romantic setting with a single candle and opening the windows to hear the ocean... you just melt away.

I cannot say enough great things about our experience, we cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2011

This is my second trip to Boreas and just like the first it was the absolute best place I have ever stayed! Susie and Bill are such wonderful gracious hosts that you feel like you slipping into a cocoon of bliss when you walk in the door. The food, the beds and the hospitality are the very best!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Suzie and Bill really went all out, like they did the last time we stayed with them for our anniversary last year. Honestly, it feels like they go all out for us, but the reality is, they do this for everyone. We stayed in the Star Gazer Rm., and had a beautiful view of the ocean. We kept the window cracked that night so we could hear the waves crashing on the beach. But the clouds came in and rain came down. And I don't know how Suzie and Bill did it, but, just as the sun was setting, the clouds opened a long sliver from north to south and that Valentine's Day sunset was breath taking.
The breakfast they Suzie and Bill prepared was FIVE STAR with a few DIAMONDS thrown in. Fresh fruit, OJ, Tea, Coffee, what ever you wanted, they had it. I have already told some friends about Boreas and should be making plans soon.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2010

We stayed at Boreas B&B in Long Beach, Washington, for 3 nights in September 2010 and really wanted to stay on for much longer. The welcome was warm, friendly, entertaining, and informative, and that was just the start. The hosts, Bill Verner and Susie Goldsmith are welcoming and gracious hosts who take a pride in the home - and sharing it with their guests. The lounge looks out towards the sea and a walk through the garden takes you to the beach. Whether relaxing in the lounge or the garden is equally pleasant, and on-tap coffee, tea, cookies and brownies add to the feeling that you are at home and not away somewhere. Breakfasts are a gourmet feast prepared by Bill and cannot be beaten anywhere I have stayed (inluding top 5* hotels around the world). Plan to stay as long as you can, you will relax and be welcomed. Long Beach also has some great places to eat in the evening, which Bill will be pleased to tell you about.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple