Quality Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Traveler's Inn(Longview)
Economy Inn(Longview)
US$66
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Aladdin Inn(Kelso)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$97
US$56
Priceline
US$107
US$99
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtfront deskno elevatorindustrial areamt stfirst floorwasher and dryerlaundry facilitiesnight's sleepwould stay here againhot tubconvenient locationastoriamotelsheetsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very helpful, knowledgable receptionist...wish I had gotten her name. Great breakfast, coffee in the lobby always. Great location, quiet, nicely appointed rooms. Will stay here again! It was raining and they suggested that we park our motorcycles under the covered area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank pvshelle
qualityLongview_wa, Operations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Pvshelle,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Longview. Our team was very excited to read your review. We strive to ensure all of our guests have a great experience & we're pleased to get your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Longview area!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel has been updated with new furniture. Place is bigger than I expected. Nice rooms, big and spacious! Very quiet inside....didn't hear a pep from anyone outside the room in the building or out. Bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby. Staff was helpful! My only complaint was the ice machine was upstairs....and we were not.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
qualityLongview_wa, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Stocksnation,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our establishment. My staff really loves to hear when they are doing a good job. Their main job duties are to take care of the guest and we love to hear that we did a job well done. We recently upgraded the beds in most of our rooms, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our new beds. I will pass along a suggestion to put an ice machine on the first floor as well. I look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I recently stayed for two nights here whilst visiting Mt St Helens. We don't normally stay in motel style accommodation preferring bed and breakfasts but our choice was limited in the area. However, we were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of our stay. The room was spacious, clean and quiet and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was a bit lacking on ours first morning as we had to wait on more hot food being brought out even though we were early. The second morning was fine and the breakfast fine and as expected for this type of accommodation. The staff on front desk were very friendly and this was great value for money. I would stay here again if ever in the neighbourhood and consider another Quality Inn.

Room Tip: I think a room on the second floor is fine. Only challenge with our room at the front was the bright light right outside the window all night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Vickstar,

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review! We appreciate all your comments! I am printing it out to share with our staff. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very professional and made you feel at home! I really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast which had a great selection of hot and cold food ranging from biscuits and gravy, sausage, potatoes, eggs, doughnuts and amazing waffles. The pool and spa were very clean and well maintained. I had a very quiet and restful night no complaints whatsoever. I would gladly pay here to stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
qualityLongview_wa, Operations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Kenny D,

Thank you for this great review! We love to hear that our guests enjoy their stay. Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed on our way to Seattle for a cruise the room was nice we slept four with plenty of room. Great breakfast with biscuits and gravy, sausage and egg, potatoes, bread, chocolate covered donuts, assorted cereal and of course they're famous waffles. People are friendly rooms are clean and I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
qualityLongview_wa, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

914211m,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Longview. We take pride in providing clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast we serve! I hope to see you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area. If you have any special needs and/or requests please call me personally.

360.414.1000