“Fantastic, Kid-friendly Adventure”

Longview, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic, Kid-friendly Adventure”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Myself, my grandkids, and my dog took a kayaking trip with them and it was a great time! Our guides, Tracie and Linda had a wealth of knowledge of the area and the geology of the Lewis River of which we traveled. Their educational program while kayaking was done so eloquently and we felt swept away from our routine lives and transformed into being a part of a delicate ecosystem.

Linda and Tracie waited on us as we didn't have to do anything until we were on our way on the watertrail. The kids really enjoyed it too and they provided them with their own kayaks their size. I thought this sport was going to be difficult and I learned it was so easy and safe. They even let us take our dog on the kayak with us which was great!

I learned that Linda has a Masters Degree in Education and Tracie has previously been a Park Ranger for years. They were well seasoned and comfortable in the outdoors which made us feel safe in our adventure.

Visited March 2012