“Good salad bar and a reasonable price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sizzler
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary
“Good salad bar and a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

It was the first time my wife and I ate at the Sizzler and we had the salad bar for two for $18.99 more than enough selection and the salad items were fresh. There is nothing wrong with this Sizzler. Great staff!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Lacey, Washington
“It's what you'd expect, but salad bar is better than most”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I was in town with my family hunting for antique glass in area thrift and collectibles shops. My little boy has a thing for Sizzler's, so we stopped in to see this one. Basic standard kid and adult menu, great lemonade and surprisingly larger than typical variety on the salad bar. My husband actually got full from that and took his planned meal home. On the day we were there it had the usual salad with array of toppings. But also spaghetti, mashed potatos and gravy, spanish rice, tacos etc. Had nice big tables and flat screen tv's (no sound on so you were not annoyed). The staff was helpful and paying attention, but not hoovering. Right near railroad tracks that run through so many old logging and mining towns in this part of Washington, but saw no trains this day though my kiddo kept hoping to.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kelso, Washington
“wheres the steak?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

This place should be called the salad bar because thats all thats good. the last time I ordered a steak the waitress had to point it out to me it was so small.And they charge alot for crappy sirloin you can get for $ 4.00 a pound

1 Thank scott y
“Ho hum!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

If you ate here 10 years ago expect the same, it hasn't changed. Ok salad, crappy pizza, the only thing I like here is the deep fried okra, it hasn't changed either. Soups are ok, deserts are blah. You get yor fill for a reasonable price! I was talked into ordering the steak and shrimp one time, the steak was so tough I couldn't cut it with a steak knife! They brought me out more stump to make up for it, they were the canned sald shrimp!!! Poor!

1 Thank Reubentinker
Longview, Washington
“nice family sit down restrauant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

sizzler is great we love the service, servers, price and food most of the time we can get before 4 pm mon-sat a full salad bar which includes salad,taco,spaghetti or fish bar w/ desert for 6.49 w/ a coupon it's a great deal for a sit down dinner.

Visited September 2012

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!