We stayed in cottage #4. We were not looking for nor did we think we had booked a bed and breakfeast so were delighted to find fruit, yogurt and orange juice, along with a little coffe pot and coffee. The cabins are charming and effecient - heat is via the fireplace. Under cabinet fridge held a bottle of wine standing up. Small microwave and a couple plates - utensils etc. The wifi worked for my ipad and my husbands macbook both in the cabin and in the chairs outside. We did have limited cell phone coverage with better reception in the parking lot. We stayed 2 nights, barbequed one night. We had friends in two other cottages and in one of the campsites and we were all pleased with the quiet peaceful ambiance. We would definately return and recommend this to others. John the propriator was friendly when approached but he definately left his guests alone letting them determine the amount of interaction. you pay in advance and directions to your cabin and or tent site are in a envelope in the check in shed/cabana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 acres - Privacy - Northwest Scandinavian Cottages in a cedar grove. Fireplace, Kitchen, Spa, Breakfast delivered in a basket. A dog is allowed in Cottage 4 only. We also have Gourmet Tent Glamping and Camping in a peaceful wooded setting. Camp Building with Fireplace, Barbecues, Microwave, morning coffee. Only campground on Lopez Island with showers and flush toilets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lopez Farm Cottages And Tent Camping
- Lopez Farm Cottages & Tent Camping Hotel Lopez Island
- Lopez Farm Cottages & Tent Camping Lopez Island, Washington