While the sign -in/sign-out process is impersonal, the cottage was a very nice place to stay. It was well and inventably equipped and the breakfast in a basket was satisfying. Privacy was designed in. It is less than 2 mi from the ferry. We were there in early in June, which the island views as off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 acres - Privacy - Northwest Scandinavian Cottages in a cedar grove. Fireplace, Kitchen, Spa, Breakfast delivered in a basket. A dog is allowed in Cottage 4 only. We also have Gourmet Tent Glamping and Camping in a peaceful wooded setting. Camp Building with Fireplace, Barbecues, Microwave, morning coffee. Only campground on Lopez Island with showers and flush toilets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lopez Farm Cottages And Tent Camping
- Lopez Farm Cottages & Tent Camping Hotel Lopez Island
- Lopez Farm Cottages & Tent Camping Lopez Island, Washington