“Pulled Pork offerings were very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Lynden
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coquitlam, Canada
“Pulled Pork offerings were very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in for our 2nd visit to Jake's ... this time for lunch.

Friendly prompt greeting and seating. Clean restaurant with good seating and décor.

We order two different pulled pork sandwiches which we both thought were very good.

We will return when next in the area.

• Visited May 2014

Rome, Wa
“Finger-licking good bbq ribs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had the full rack of ribs and found them to be excellent! I couldn't make out the bbq sauce (I think they must make their own). The meat was nearly fall-off-the-bone and simply made you want to lick your fingers as you eat the ribs. Their baked beans are good and the cornbread super good. I should have ordered a few extra pieces as the appetizers are in short supply for my liking and appetite! Simply the best BBQ restaurant in Lynden.

Visited March 2014
Lynden, Washington
“Mouth watering baby back ribs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Jake's has excellent baby back ribs with your choice of sides from many to choose from. They offer salads, hamburgers, pulled pork sandwiches and many more menu items. Instead of rolls, they serve warm cornbread and it is also really good..

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Not What I Was Looking For”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I went to Jake's under the impression that they made good BBQ, as they were well-reviewed here. This was partially true - they had BBQ sandwiches and platters on their menu, but I didn't find that their BBQ was up to particularly high standards. My wife was suitably pleased but I wasn't, not with the pulled pork or the onion rings on the side. However, I have nothing to complain about with regards to service or price, very reasonable. We may go again, but it is kind of out of the way, we only went there because we thought it was good pit barbecue.

• Visited September 2013
Seattle WA
“Great place for bbq and brisket!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I ate here on business and tried the bbq platter. I was pleasantly surprised! The meal came with ribs, sausage and brisket! Reminded me of some of the great bbq I had in Texas. Service was a little slow but everything was made fresh and served hot. Great food stop!

• Visited August 2013