“Best cookies & eclairs!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lynden Dutch Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lynden
Cuisines: Dutch, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Historic Lynden Dutch Bakery, established in 1907, in downtown Lynden, WA. We offer a full array of delicious baked goods. We start each morning with freshly made donuts from scratch. Each day our bakers craft scones, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pies, cookies, fresh baked breads, rolls and sweet breads, dessert bars, parfaits, cakes and more! Open at 7:00, stop in for a hot breakfast and coffee, meet your friends for lunch and enjoy our full deli line, sandwiches made on our own fresh baked bread & soups. Grab an espresso, drop off treats for the office or sports team, then take home a pie for tonight and a coffee cake for the morning! We've got your covered! Enjoy the quaint atmosphere and the warmest staff while you are here, you will leave feeling like family!
Arlington, Washington
“Best cookies & eclairs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stopped in & bought a cookie & éclair....very hard to decide what to get, it ALL looked outstanding. We asked the cashier's advise & she was right. Both were very good, wish we had purchased more!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Amy K

Lynden, Wa
“Bakery heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

There are so many varied items of deliciousness in this place. You will gain ten pounds just walking in! Everything is freshly made and so yummy!

Visited December 2013
Victoria, BC Canada
“Pie to Die For”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I hadn't been here in a few years, but dreamed of their pies. Nov 2013, we stopped in for tea and pie. Delicious. Chocolate Caramel Pie. It has a cookie crust and while they seem to have changed the recipe a little ( there used to be a thicker layer of caramel on the crust), it was still damn fine. I couldn't eat the slice they gave me. $3.49 . In the past, we have been known to buy a whole pie and take it home with us. $16.00

• Visited November 2013
Kenmore, Washington
“Bakery yummies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

My wife and I had lunch at the Lynden Dutch Bakery in Lynden, WA. They have a tasty collection of treats and some some really good sandwiches, soups, and other eats to choose from. If you're vegetarian or vegan though, you must ASK what's in some selections (that's almost always true anyway). The counter girls didn't know so had to ask. Sandwich was delightfully tasty as was the soup. However soup was apparently milk based, and as we don't normally do milk, the after effects were not so comfortable. Cute, clean place, and we'd go back but most treats are loaded with sugar, so be advised!

• Visited October 2013
Heidelberg, Germany
“It did not taste as good as it looked”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I'm German and I'm used to have my 3:00pm Coffee time with cake. We have really great Bakeries in Germany and I was looking forward to a nice piece of cake. Friends wanted my opinion on the Dutch Bakery so I choose to go there.
As I walked in I was really pleasantly surprised the bakery looks like a nice Neighborhood Bakery. I decided on a piece of Coffee Cake with Streusel (crumples) ?
The cake looked good but unfortunately tasted like right out of a box.
Maybe I'm just to spoiled regarding cakes and pies.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Lynden Dutch Bakery? Share your experiences!