“Steakhouse 9 # 2”

Steakhouse 9 Bistro
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lynden, Washington
“Steakhouse 9 # 2”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

the fine dining side is awesome, with great food, wine list, presence, all served at NW slow [ no rush, all relaxed, prefect timing of service ]. but the gem of the steakhouse is the the bistro and Bar .. very tasty food [ the 9 burger, excellent ] choice of berverages, and relaxing environment . I personally have tasted every item on the menu and rated the food a 5 always. the outdeck is awesome 8 months of the years [ in between the NW rain ] I will continues to visit 5 to 10x a month

8 Thank gregory R

Boston, Massachusetts
“really good food”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

was staying on the premises and really wanted to try out the restaurant.glad we did.i had the halibut and hand cut fries,it was so delicious coming from newengland I appreciate good seafood.my husband had a chicken burger which was huge and overflowing with a good size burger bacon lettuce and tomatoe,also came with the hand cut fries.it probably was the best meal I had in lynden,i also had a cocktail,which was strong but not too much.the service was good and the atmosphere is really nice.if you are in town i would suggest checking out the steakhouse 9 bistro I don't think you will be disappointed and they have specials on cocktails and appetizers from I believe 3-6.

8 Thank 89kathy
Lynden, Washington
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I actually go to here a lot. I love the atmosphere here. It has a comfy, sports bar/lounge kinda feel to it, where you can meet for a drink & some conversation or get some great food. I come here for business lunches, dinner with my wife, & drinks/food with friends. We always receive great service & the food is very consistant. Like in other reviews, my wife has food alergies & this place did very well to get her what she wanted. The pricing is average in my opinion. I have always received excellent service from all the different servers I have had. I will definately keep coming back here.
Also, my wife hosted a small party here awhile back & they did amazing with helping her out.

7 Thank Dink1525
Lake Tapps
“Best Burgers -- REALLY!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I recently were in Lynden while visiting family. Our brother-in-law had seen this restaurant, but had never been. We enjoy discovering new places, so off we went. I always check Trip Advisor for reviews ahead of time, so I had already read the raving reviews for their burgers. Those reviews were spot on.
The burgers are the best we have ever had. They're not cheap at $14, but they are made with Kobe beef which makes an amazing difference.
The interior decor was very nice and our waitress earned her generous tip.
We will be back again when visiting our family members.

• Visited March 2014
6 Thank nwfireguy
Lynden, Wa
“Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The Bistro: The food was delicious and so well-made. Compliments to the chef! We enjoyed our meal more than in any other restaurant for a long time. The service was excellent and the setting was relaxed and comfortable. The price was very good for the quality We will be returning often.

• Visited February 2014