“Good Food and Service”

Add it.
Bob's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Lynden
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Full service casual dining featuring gourmet burgers, chicken burgers, steaks, salads, wraps, fish & chips, sandwiches and more. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Full service bar with featured cocktails.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Best Onion Rings and Southwestern Chicken Wrap. Our table was 8 people. Everyone enjoyed their food, from the fish and chips, to Chinese Chicken Salad. Cocktails weren't bad either. The place to go for lunch!

There are newer reviews for Bob's Burgers & Brew

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I join a group of friends here weekly. We eat in the bar section where Teressa is an excellent waitress. She takes good care of us. The food is always good. Tomato soup on Thursday is very different from Campbell's! Fish and chips are good. Also a luncheon steak. Easy parking.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

While Spending a few days in Lynden, we decoded to eat out rather than buy groceries and cook.

The servings were large and very tasty. I had the chicken mushroom "burger" and my husband had the grilled turkey melt. Both very good. Numerous sides from which to choose. I had the soup, HOMEMADE!

Larger senior menu would be nice. A bit pricey but service was great and food excellent. I'd come back.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stopped at Bob's for lunch and was pleasantly surprised.

The facility itself could some remodeling but the service and food was great.

My burger was fresh and not and cooked just the way I ordered it. The amount of potato wedges I received sad truly enough for two.

Add in a fair price for the meal and they will have a return customer if I should be in there area again and ready for another good burger.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Bob's is a great burger joint in most locations. My wife and I enjoy it. The Lynden restaurant, however, is lacking in so many ways.

It is very small overall, and the bar specifically could fit inside my living room. The last time we were there, either they don't have air conditioning, or it wasn't working. After we were seated, we just looked at each other and said, "We need to leave. This heat is unbearable." If they could expand the facility, or move to a different location where they could build a larger building, it would improve the experience immeasurably. The place needs a serious remodel.

The food is fine, and like all Bob's, they have Mac & Jack's and that's always a plus.

I may sound like I'm down on Bob's, and I am not. Just this particular location.

On another note, sadly, I hear the one in Sudden Valley may be closing.