All reviewsconvention centerwafflesseattle areaoutdoor pooleasy accesstop floorlots of restaurantsbed was comfortablewould stay here againhot tubsausageconvenient locationhot breakfastbreakfast roomshort drivefront desk staffa great place to stay
Reviewed 3 October 2013

5am trash pickup, construction crew early am noise, could hear the man next door snoring all night long, cheap tv remote with no tv guide whatsoever. Have to surf 100 channels just to see what's on. The staff is unaware of policy or unwilling to help, and doesn't know the meaning of listening to the customer. I will not stay here again and maybe not even at another Best Western elsewhere. Definitely a turn off in terms of lodging.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife had surgery, and we needed to stay close for a few days for doctors follow-up. We asked for a suite, on the bottom floor, due to her condition. The "suite" looked like they put two regular rooms together by closing off one hallway door, and cutting a hole in the adjoining wall between the two rooms. The refrigerator was put under the redundant sink in the "living room". This arraignment led to two sets of sinks, one in each room, two bathrooms, and none of the perks i have come to expect by paying extra for the suite. Breakfast was actually the highlight of our stay. The staff was helpful, and the location was nice, but overall we were disappointed by the room, which is why you pick a hotel in the first place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Adam at the front desk is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. No request was difficult for him and he went out of his way to accommodate our needs. Thanks Adam! The hotel was clean and easily accessible, close to a big outlet mall and 15 minutes from downtown Seattle. The only problem is I wish we were able to stay longer!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stay220983
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The bed was very uncomfortable, I don't know if it was springs I was feeling, but I had a hard time sleeping. Breakfast was fine, even had rice for those who wanted. Coffee was typically weak. Location was acceptable. Hotel was clean and outside was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

we decided at the last minute to take a trip to seattle for our anniversary. I didn't book a hotel and we had checked online for best westerns close by. We decided on this one due to location and price. we checked in Friday and was greeted by Gina and another guy who was a trainee. Both were very nice, friendly and helpful. I forgot to hand my BCAA card for a discount, so we paid $82 for the first night. I remembered it, and went back a little later and booked a second night using our BCAA card and got it for $74 for the night. He wasn't too impressed with us by then it seemed (oops). We arrived in our room and we were less then impressed. Nothing great and, it was on the small side. Then we sat on the bed. wow.....talk about hard and uncomfortable. The pillows weren't any better either. after 2 days, my back was NOT happy! Got up in the morning and jumped in the shower. The bathroom needs a good scrubbing. And the room only had a shower. a very LARGE shower, but a tub would have been nice to lay in with my back hurting from the bed! LOL My husband who is over 6 feet found a lovely wad of gum on the top on the shower. (GROSS). Water pressure was great and the temp stayed the same. so no complaints there. Now breakfast made up for it ALL!!! Went downstairs and there was scrambled eggs mixed with ham and cheese, bacon, waffles, yogurt, cereal, etc. the toasters take FOREVER to toast. so grab a seat and practice your patience. The area was packed and we had to go sit in the room down the hall. Which was much quieter. The next morning they had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. So again we were very happy with breakfast. We went to print out some stuff on the computer after breakfast and they needed a new drum for the printer. They didn't have one, so there was no printer. so that kinda sucked too. And for some reason when we got back to the room later that day, our card key wouldn't work and we had to go down and get new ones.
all in all it was fine. good location, great price, but new beds would make it wonderful! I would probably stay again, but just for 1 night. unless they got new beds. ;)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple