“Better than thought”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Booked this hotel after deciding to try them after a bad experience at another HI Express. Rooms were very clean which is a must for my wife. Although 4 years old, looked like recently remodeled. Staff at desk, although young were excellent. Alesia gave us recommendations for restaurants and sights to see. Food at free breakfast was more than expected and fresh. Staff kept it restocked and clean. Will definitely rebook even when visiting Seattle. Only negative was that there was only 1 elevator.
2K's, Surrey BC

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Lawrence K,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I'm so glad you were pleased with our room cleanliness and warm front desk staff. I'm also happy you enjoyed our free breakfast. Next time you come back, we'll have even more selection as we're in the process of revamping our breakfast options! We hope you come back soon to give it a try!

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 queen suite with family.3 nights.Nicole at the front desk got us a reservation for an extra night and made sure I got my points.She always made sure to say hello and told us to have a good day.The rooms look new ..very clean ..The pool is great for the kids .Breakfasts are really good.. minor complaint is its so busy they need more help on weekends keeping food coming out fresh .The location is right next to the old spaghetti factory..around the corner is the Alderwood Mall with a loews movie theater .Lots of restaurants and the famous Dicks drive in is less then 2 miles away.You are also less than 29 minutes from Seattle.I was quite pleased with our stay..Thank you

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear vicDesert,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I'm glad Nicole made your stay so memorable. We sure are lucky to have her here! We pride ourselves on being friendly and clean, and I'm so glad you noticed. I do apologize for the lack of staffing during weekend breakfasts, however. Rest assured, I have taken your comments to heart, and we are working to staff better for those busy days. Thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Lynnwood area.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We elected to stay at this hotel since it was close to the mall and nordstrom rack. The mall is a short drive and the other stores you could walk to, but hauling your bags back would be a pain. Quiet, small decent pool. 1 elevator which was a pain, we took the stairs most of the time since it was faster. Breakfast was free and it had a good selection. Ample free parking.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear LeighCanada,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I'm so happy you were impressed with the value received for the price you paid to stay here. I hope you found some great deals at the Alderwood Mall and Nordstrom Rack too! I apologize that the elevator was too slow, but I'm glad you were able to use the stairs instead. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Lynnwood area!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I am writing this review while staying here for the night. We booked this hotel for our overnight stay near Seattle.

This is the place to go to if you are just looking for a nice, clean room to stay and need no 5-star amenities. We are staying at room 507. The room is spacious and looks brand new with new furniture and new bathroom as well. It's super clean- cleaner than many 5-star hotel I have stayed in. This HIE far exceeds my expectation.

Only negatives are 1) poor shower head 2) no in room safe

I will definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to my friends. I think it offers the best value amongst hotels in the same category.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear wendyskong,

I am so happy to hear that our hotel exceeded all of your expectations! We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, and I am so glad you noticed. I do apologize for the inconvenience of no in-room safes, however. For your next stay, please know that the front desk does have safety deposit boxes which are free to rent for our guests. We would be more than happy to help you set one of those up next time you are in the area. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This hotel is in a very good location near lots of restaurants. The room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was ready on time and was pretty good. TV selections weren't the best, even among other HIE branded hotels.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Derek L
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Derek L.,

Thank you for leaving us this review. I'm glad to see you were impressed with our complimentary breakfast as well as our cleanliness. We pride ourselves on being one of the cleanest hotels around. I apologize the television programming was not up to your expectations. I do hope you will give us a second chance to amaze you, though, if your travels bring you back to Lynnwood.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed for one night while visiting relatives. Was extremely pleased with the condition of the facility. Rooms were meticulously clean and bed was very comfortable. Was surprised to see no PPV movies, but we survived without them. Complimentary breakfast was very enjoyable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TwoDisos
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I just wrapped up an 8 night stay and couldn't have been more pleased with the accommodations. As a seasoned traveler I am fairly particular about the Hotels I pick and this was a great fit for me. Definitely will stay there again when in that area.

Room Tip: Fifth floor was quiet and had a decent view of the area.