Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Hotel International(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Best Western Alderwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
US$170
US$163
US$78
All reviewsold spaghetti factoryfront deskalderwood mallwhole foodsan extra nightnordstrom rackyogurtstayed here for nightsfree breakfastrooms are largeshopping and restaurantsbooked this hoteleggsquiet roomthe hotel is cleangreat place to staywe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nothing but good things to say! Newer hotel, very well maintained, close to shopping and dining, easy access to major freeways, quiet, very friendly staff. Overall a great hotel at a great price, highly recommend!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel (odd number rooms) are the quietest.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear BizTravelerPhoenix,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed everything about your stay, especially the friendliness of our staff. I hope you found some great deals at our nearby mall, and we'll look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Lynnwood area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This HIEX exceeded my expectations for several reasons and was overall better than most hotel stays. I enjoyed the 5 floors; we had 415 on 4th facing the hillside trees. Very good room.

Some positives are:
1. Location! I liked that the hotel was not too far from the freeway exit but was surrounded by trees, clean, landscaped stores and a gas station. Everything I needed was in walking distance, including a new Whole Foods, which had every essential. The Spaghetti Factory shared the parking lot and added to the privacy and quiet beauty of the property, setting the hotel back from the street.
2. Plenty of parking, security, lighting.
3. Pleasant staff and other guests. The staff members and housekeeping went out of their way to be gracious. (I have never said that about a hotel before, so REALLY, I liked their style. I don't like showy, loud "helpfulness;" but I like genuine helpfulness and calm.
4. View from the room windows was lovely with trees and sky. Spa like atmos.
5. Quiet, insulated. Very quiet! No sounds from hallway or doors.
6. Good beds, pillows, and all new carpets--total remodel. Nice flatscreen TV!
7. Pool, hot tub, fitness area, and dining areas were clean and not crowded.
8. No issues with anything that hotels usually have wrong. Breakfast was typical and looked more refreshed than HIEX typically are, due to attentive staff.

Minor dislikes:

1. I dislike the small hairdryers in hotels. With the nice granite and undermount sinks, why can't hotels offer a halfway decent hair dryer?

2. Small, slow elevator. Pretty typical of smaller hotels. No big deal. Didn't like the black utilitarian floor mat in the elevator, which seemed to be covering up the mismatched, older carpet in the elevator so that it wouldn't clash with the brand new carpet in the hallways.

Overall, this has been the best property for my desires and I felt the value was really there for the location and what you got in your room. I will stay at this hotel as my first choice for Seattle for groups, family, or romantic. It meets all my desires in a hotel. The restaurants and mall nearby round out the perfect location. Traffic was not a problem like one would expect near a major mall, which was great! And all the shops I needed were in close proximity, allowing me to get geared up for a camping trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back or east side, in order to have a nice view of the trees and sky from a higher floor. I liked the 4th floor room I had. Room 415 was excellent and quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Melissa G,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here, especially the genuine friendliness of our staff. We pride ourselves on that, so I am so happy to hear you noticed! I have passed your comments about our hair dryers and elevator on to the owner of our hotel to see if there is anything we can do to improve those services. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the Seattle area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I'm definitely a fan of Holiday Inn hotels (as you can probably tell by now) and this one was just as good as the other ones I have stayed at. We booked this hotel for a 1 night stay when we went down to Seatte for JayZ and Beyonce's On The Run tour.

The wifi speed at this hotel was much better than what I normally experience so that was a definite plus! Free parking and LOTS of it (better than other HI i've stayed at where you would need to camp out for a decent parking spot)

We got a super spacious room - there was one king bed, a small living area with couch and coffee table, there was a mini fridge that was quite tall compared to others I've seen at other hotel chains not just HI, and a microwave. There was even a little sink outside of the bathroom so it was convenient when doing my hair while my boyfriend was using the bathroom.

The bathroom was incredible! floor tiles looked like they were brand new, the counter was huge and enough room in there for 3 people to get ready at the same time. The
reason for deducting one star is the tub wasn't draining properly - it wasn't TOO horrible but it still felt like you were standing in your own grime..... and water splashes everywhere even with the double shower curtain I suppose this probably happens because the tub is designed so low to the ground and not enough of the curtain goes past the tub ledge. If it wasn't for this I would have rated 5 star.

Front desk was great when we checked in - didn't get a briefing about breakfast but I assume it's because the breakfast area is directly to the left of the lobby and you can't really miss it. She also probably assumed that I knew about the breakfast buffet because I'm an IHG member.

The front desk girl was super nice she even asked me which floor I wanted our room on (which I've never really been offered a choice before) so I definitely appreciated that!

Location is great - you've got Alderwood mall like 5 mins away over the little bridge, and you've got Red Lobster 5 minutes away. On your way to Alderwood mall you also pass a HUGE Ulta beauty supply store, and a huge DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse).

Would definitely stay here again but would ask about the tub drainage before staying in the room we get assigned.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hannah H,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad you enjoyed our clean and welcoming hotel. I do apologize for your experience with our bathtub drainage. Rest assured, I have passed your comments on to our maintenance manager and he will be making sure to check the drains in our rooms. I do hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience, and that we'll see you again when your travels bring you back to the Lynnwood area!

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Although little difficult to find the hotel, we were greeted by very friendly staff and was given the room we requested. The hotel seems to be quite new and it is kept clean. The room was comfortable and clean, too.

Breakfast was nice with an automatic pancake machine and some hot food items eg. eggs, sausages and good variety of cold items as well eg. yogurt, boiled eggs, etc.

The hotel is only a few minutes from the mall, yet situated on a hill. If you stay in the room facing the back parking, it is quite peaceful and you would only see the trees outside. The hotel had a small swimming pool but I did not get to use it. It is nice to have a pool to relax jn a small premise like that.

Every time we asked the staff for directions, they were super friendly and always printed out Google maps to help out.

The overall stay felt like a five star stay even though it was just an inexpensive option for us. The friendliness and the hospitality definitely scored big. I would stay there again if I go back to Lynnwood area in the future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Huitres2010

Dear Huitres2010,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad you found our staff to be so accommodating and welcoming. I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I hope you found some great deals at the Alderwood Mall, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room was clean and quiet, the staff friendly and they have the Golf Channel. The Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant is in walking distance (separately reviewed). Everything a business traveler needs.

Room Tip: I had a 5th floor king bed and sitting area room that was very quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Briannan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Swingbass,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you got a few rounds of golf in while you stayed here, even if it was for business. We strive to present a friendly and clean hotel, so it's good to hear that we are reaching our goals. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Lynnwood area.