All reviews old spaghetti factory hi express front desk alderwood mall typical hie parking lot whole foods yogurt the breakfast area late check eggs nice stay booked this hotel minute drive shopping and restaurants complimentary breakfast would stay here again
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This is 3rd of many visits to come with this hotel.

The location is great. Practically in same parking lot as The old spaghetti factory. And there is a shopping complex next door with Old Navy, Starbucks and Third Place Books.

A lot of ameneties. Indoor pool and hot tub(jets broken). 24 hr coffee bar. Free breakfast with waffle bar and dozens of other breakfast options. Free morning paper. Computer w printer(to print a boarding pass).

All the staff was super friendly but one man. The Sunday morning front desk person that was there at 530 am Sunday Morning. Maybe he was having an off day, we all do!

The later shift woman granted me late check out. And did it with a smile.

I love this place. Bring the family. If visiting Seattle give this place a try or do like me visit this place in your own city!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Stayed here two times within two months. The parking is spacious, the hotel staff was very nice and welcoming. We forgot a tooth brush and they offered a free one. The hotel is next to a Spaghetti establishment and also has a great breakfast bar!

The room was clean and spacious, the pillows were perfect that we booked another stay when we checked out the first time. I will defiantly be booking here when we make trips to Seattle. This hotel is about 20 minutes from downtown Seattle and pikes market.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We travelled to Seattle with our kids. Chose this hotel based on price first and free parking and breakfast second. The kids loved the pool. The room was super clean and comfy. The drive into Seattle was super easy and we were glad we chose to stay out a little. Close to food, groceries and everything you need.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2016

My daughter and I stayed here after she competed in a near-by tournament. The double room was very spacious and fresh. It smelled clean when we walked in which is always nice. The bathroom was also large and clean.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I travel up to 9-12 days out of the month for work. I don't have too many requirements, a good soft bed and good shower pressure is it. This hotel was able to satisfy my needs after an initial hiccup.

The first night I had issues with the hard bed, thinking it might be better the second night I didn't ask to be moved. The next night was as bad as the first, if not worse, so I got up and went out to my car for a cigarette and promptly fell asleep. I guess I must have alarmed another guest who alerted the front desk that some guy was asleep in his car.
A young man from the front desk knocked on the window waking me up, only to profusely apologize once he recognized me. I went down later to ask about a room change and my car story had preceded me. I explained that I had broken my back years ago and my issues with hotel beds. A very professional young man named Lucas explained that he too had broken his back and understood. He then moved me to a two bed suite, so I had a choice of whichever was the most comfortable. All the staff was great, from the desk to the housekeeping to the little lady running the breakfast. A big thumbs up!

I highly recommend this hotel for the staff alone much less, the cleanliness and attention to little details. Some beds are better than others though.

Date of stay: May 2016