All reviews old spaghetti factory hi express front desk alderwood mall typical hie parking lot whole foods yogurt the breakfast area eggs nice stay booked this hotel shopping and restaurants complimentary breakfast would stay here again the hotel is clean biscuits and gravy
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed here for one night during our family vacation when driving up to Vancouver. The hotel was very nice and clean. The only issue we had was that we arrived late (@ 10pm) and no one was at the desk when we arrived. We had to wait a little but the girl finally showed up and got us checked in.
Overall, the room was very nice and spacious. The mattress on the pull out sofa was not great but for one night, we survived. If you are planning to use the sofabed for a longer period of time, you might want to reconsider.
We were only here one night and it was convenient for us. I would stay here again if I was looking for accommodations in this area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Having stayed at this property over the past several years, we really enjoy where it is located. We have however endured many issues including power outage, rude staff, broken elevator, broken door look, and dirty rooms. Instead of addressing the recent rude staff complaint, management cancelled our reservation without any notice. My wife and kids were shocked with the overall unprofessional experience of being left stranded upon our arrival. Thankfully it compelled us to find a nearby hotel which was newly renovated, more comfortable at a better rate. Most disappointed with the Holiday Inn experience and will recommend others to choose a different hotel.

1  Thank Jonn S
Kellycran605, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Mr. Sohl,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding you recent encounter at Holiday Inn Express North Seattle - Lynnwood. I apologize for the inconvenience you and your family encountered with finding a new hotel in the area, however I am glad you found a hotel fitting for your desires. On behalf of management you were informed directly from the hotel owner that you are no longer welcomed as a guest at our hotel. This notification was delivered verbally to you prior to you making your reservation. Per our policy when a guest is no longer welcomed at our hotel, we have the right to cancel all upcoming reservations. The hotel is independently owned and operated and has the right to refuse service when it feels necessary to do so. Please email me directly at Kelly@abihotel.com with any further questions or concerns.

Kelly. Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean. Building and pool was well maintained. Decent location where you can make short trips to other locations (mall, tourist attractions etc). We will return to this hotel on future trips to Seattle

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We booked this hotel for a business trip. My husband and his employee arrived at the hotel only to find the two queen beds we booked turned into one king and a sofa bed. The hotel said there was nothing they can do that first night do to being full to capacity. They had to work overnight and when they arrived back in the morning to go to sleep my husband went to the front desk again requesting a room with two beds as booked. They said they would switch them but when he checked in with them in the afternoon they said sorry they were full to capacity...again! On top of it all they weren't accommodating at all and were totally rude! Well, this evening as my husband is getting ready to go work the overnight shift he sat on his "sofa" bed and it broke!! He went down and asked them to do something about it. After getting attitude again from the front desk like he's the one with the problem and that we had not paid over $500 to stay in this crummy hotel for just two nights, he finally had some choice words. They immediately told him to leave! So now he gets to go work until 6 am and then drive 4 hours to get home. I'm furious and completely boycotting this chain and will not stop at just this review! We travel constantly, weekly even, and have never experienced such bad customer service! I'm expecting a refund!

Date of stay: August 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle North - Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear shan070877,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues you had with your room type reservation and any inconvenience you may have encountered that did not live up to your expectations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Rest assured that your comments will be looked into and take actions accordingly.

Thank you for staying and should you wish to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-425-672-1234 and look for our Manager-on-Duty.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Have stayed here several times, this is usually my first choice when visiting friends and family in the Seattle area. The hotel is clean and quiet. Easy access to I-5, shopping and restaurants. The breakfast is good. The staff have all been professional and courteous. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Date of stay: July 2017