“Best place to stay for your buck!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Coquitlam, Canada
“Best place to stay for your buck!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Fabulous helpful and caring staff with great senses of humour! The shuttle is an amazing option and drivers were very courteous and made sure we got to where we needed to go and again back to the hotel. I kept referring to the hotel as "home" as that's how it felt!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Hello Karlas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites- Lynnwood, WA.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and to hear that our team were so warm and friendly throughout your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with the team as I know they will be pleased to her your comment. Our team members work very hard and take pride in their job. Your comment is not only encouraging to them but it also helps them know that all of their hard work did not go unnoticed.

I hope you will continue to stay with us in the future!

Best Regards,

Danh H. Tran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Port Mcneill, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 9 December 2013

For each of the past 15 years my wife and I have headed south of the Can/US border to Christmas shop. Bellingham was our destination of choice for the first 10 or so years. But we found ourselves driving south from Bellingham to Seattle premium outlets to shop and the drive from Bellingham to the outlet mall is about an hour (no traffic!!). We would usually make 2 round trips to the outlets. So we decided to stay closer to the outlet mall. Lynnwood is the perfect location to shop/stay.. Throw in Burlington Coat factory, the Alderwood mall, several Costcos near the hotel and Lynnwood is our new area of choice to Christmas shop. We booked this Hampton Inn Lynnwood 3 years ago, best choice of Hotels we have made in years. This Hampton Inn gets 5 stars from us. Evening reception, (free Beer and Wine) great breakfast, incredible location..........We will book this hotel year after year, no need to look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter which room you choose. You want to stay here. Hotel listed as 3 stars, but we g...
3 Thank Tom B
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Hello Tom B,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your wonderful words with us and the travelers on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear your visit with us was great and you will continue to stay with us in the future.

We are really appreciative on your continued support of our property. Your loyalty to our property is very much appreciated.

Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit because I would love to have an opportunity to meet you in person.

Regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed here for one night during a visit to Seattle and local malls. check in was smooth however: pool and hot tub out of order, the room was next to an elavator shaft and was noisy all evening, i asked if the noise will be the same all night, i was told it will be checked out but no response (a very uncomfortable night). No shampoo in the room and when requested it took 25mins of waiting and i called housekeeping and told them i will just use soap - no apology or explanation. on checking out i was to be over charged from the quoted price (fortunately i had a copy of the emailed confirmation). Nice clean hotel, with reasonable breakfast, the service on this occasion really put a damper on the stay. will check another hotel the next time.

2 Thank Tahir D
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Hello Tahir D,

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me on the phone and sharing your experiences. The suggestions you made are valuable and I have already shared with my team.

It is only when folks like yourself take the time to let us know where we have fallen short that we can then be sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you!

Again, I do apologize for not meeting your expectation on your recent visit. If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have an opportunity to meet and greet you in person.

Regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Once a year we cross the boarder for a quick get-a- way and early Christmas shopping. First time we have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Lynnwood and would recommend this hotel to everyone. We will definitely stay at any of the Hampton Inn chain in our travel if location permits. Thank you.

Delta BC
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I like how all the Hampton's are the same. you know what to expect and you know the quality. The beds are very comfortable. the breakfasts are great and much more than continental. the service is great and I like the cookies at the front desk when you check in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Danh T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Hi KarenDeltaBC,

Thank you for staying with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to offer the excellent features that you have come to know and love.

I really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the not so distant future.

Langley, Canada
Reviewed 2 December 2013

As I was down for black friday, it was great and I was able to walk to stores across the street and not have to worry about trying to find parking. Alderwood mall and other major stores were no more than 5 minutes away. Very central. My room at an angle you could see the I-5, and with my window open I could hear it. Personally didn't phase me for a little traffic noise, but to some people they may not like it. The happy hour with free beer & wine (or juice) and snacks was a nice perk, however the snacks were chicken noodle soup and potato salad. Not my fave choices for snacks with a glass of wine, but still was a nice perk for the evening. Breakfast was AWESOME!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Hi Deanna L,

I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and shop until you dropped. We are lucky to be centrally located to so many stores.

It would be my pleasure to share your comments about breakfast to the kitchen staff as I am sure they would love to hear that you enjoyed it.

I hope that you will come again for more shopping and that I will be able to thank you in person.

Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I usually stay at the Best Western but this time would like to give Hampton Inn a try. The location is good easy to fine coming out of the freeway, close to shopping mall and restaurants. Hotel staffs are helpful, rooms are clean and well equipped, the only thing is the a/c may be a bit noisy when the fan turns on and off.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Vincent I,

I am glad to hear your first time staying at a Hampton Inn was a great one. It is our goal to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable room and excellent service.

I truly value guest feedback and want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Next time you are in the area, I hope you will choose us again to be your home away from home.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lynnwood
Best Western Alderwood
#4 of 13 in Lynnwood
Downtown
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
#4 of 100 in Seattle
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,988 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood? Share your experiences!