“Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The Hampton in Lynnwood, WA is a great place to stay! It is very clean and has a wonderful evening reception and breakfast in the morning. The staff is very friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend this hotel for the family!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Hello Maca1313,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with me and other travelers on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled to see your review and that you had a marvelous time with us. The staff and I strive daily to not only meet your expectations, but help exceed them so that you can have the best time getaway as possible.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to let me know. I would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in person.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Although our booking experience on the website was not so great, we decide to call the hotel directly and were help by such wonderful staff. For our troubles with the website they found us a better rate. We were greater by wonder smiling faces. They checked us in quickly. The hotel is just starting renovation but is super and comfortable. Staff when out of their way to make us happy. Early in the evening some of the overly greedy guests helped themselves to too many cookies and clean the hotel out before I could get one for each of my little children before bed. We watch adults pass by and grab handfuls of cookies when they went to their rooms. My children were greatly disappointed when we asks d for some for them and found out they had run out. I took the kids up for bed and came back down to let them know how upset they were as we had promised them one each before bed as a treat. One of the girls, Rebecca when out of her way to give me the cookies in her own lunch to help make my little ones happy again. I highly recommend this location to everyone as it is close to great restaurants and shopping and there are a lot coupons that the staff have to go to the Zoo and other things in the area.

Hello KenTangu,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with me.

I am sorry to hear your online booking experience was not up to your expectation. I am glad we were able to assist you with the hotel reservation. If you don’t mind, can you please let me know which booking site you had an issue with? I would like to see if there is anything I can do on my end to correct the problem so that it will not happen again.

It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours and know that our staff did a marvelous job to make your stay more enjoyable and memorable. I will be sure to share your comments with Rebecca and the team as I know they will enjoy hearing the positive impact they had on your recent visit.

On your next visit to our property please be sure to let me know. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel 5x now and every time the quality of the room and level of customer service impresses me. The rooms are clean, comfortable and big. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Every day they have an evening reception to mingle with other guests, including snacks, beer and wine (all free). And they have a shuttle to take you back and forth to the mall or dinner. The fresh baked cookies at the front desk are delicious! I recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Hello Khahn1234,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit at our property. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us in the past and you found the location of the hotel was convenient for your travel.

The team and I are delighted to hear that you found the service to be exceptional during your stay. It is our goal to ensure that every guest feels as if they are in their home away from home.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please let me know

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our property and allowing us to be part of your getaway visit.

General manager

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Visited family in Lynnwood and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. Personally don't like to stay with family. I enjoy sleeping in. From the moment I parked and stepped into the hotel I was impressed. The evening front desk staff person was terrific (and I apologize I forgot his name). Super nice guy. He was professional and very helpful. I really liked staying at the Hampton Inn. The hotel staff (especially the ladies who take care of the breakfast area) are wonderful. Although it's not a full hotel buffet, the breakfast items are plentiful. Slightly continental, but some hot items. USA Today is provided M-F as well. Coffee was great.

I had a nice work desk. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Hot water was fast and never lacking in both sink and shower/tub. The room also had a small fridge (bigger than I thought) and microwave.

There was ample parking with side entrances and the room was very nice (I had the king with sofa bed). For the price, I have never stayed at a hotel of this quality, amenities, friendliness and cleanliness. It is conveniently located right across from lots of retailers as well as a couple of blocks away from the nicest Whole Foods I have ever visited.

I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Lynnwood hands down. Super nice and convenient.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Hello Bryce M,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review of your travel experience and for allowing us to be part of your recent trip.

It is wonderful to hear that your recent visit with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the team. The guest’s comfort and satisfaction are our top priority and knowing that you had a good overall stay with us is already an achievement for us.

I will be sure to pass on your comment to the team as I know they will enjoy hearing the positive impact they had on your recent visit.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and taking the time to share your experience with me.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2014

They have the worst channel options I've ever seen. There are more channels in prison. The front desk staff is nice but the evening reception hostess is crabby. I love this location though. And the shuttle to the mall is helpful

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with me.

I am sorry to hear your recent visit to our property was not up to your expectations. Please accept my apologies. I appreciate you sharing your thought with me about the TV channels selection that we have at our property. I will be sure to look into this.

In addition, I am sorry to hear that the Evening Reception hostess was not friendly. I will be sure to address your comment with my staff.

If there is anything I could do to make your future stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me at 425.771.1888 or via email at danh.tran2@hilton.com.

Danh H.Tran

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My wife went on line to find a one night stay in Lynnwood for a weekend of shopping. We ended up staying a 2nd night as we enjoyed our stay so much. The room and facilities were far beyond what we expected. The complimentary breakfast was varied and enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and provided lots of information on where the Super bowl festivities were being held.

Hello Chris B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your weekend getaway. I am pleased to hear your recent visit with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the staff. It is always a pleasure to read comment like yours. There is nothing better than to hear that we were able to impress with both accommodations as well as the customer service.

I hope you will continue to stay with us again in your next visit to the Lynnwood area. If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Again, thank you for allowing us to be part of your weekend getaway.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay when your out on business or here with the family. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the complementary dinner with drinks are even better!!! The staff here is some of the coolest staff that I have met in a hotel. I dont remember all of their names but the ones I do is jennifer, sarah, rebecca, and austin. They are super easy going and always have a smile on their faces. Everytime I've walked in from work they always say welcome back. Plus after 4 pm they put those otis spunkmeyer cookies out and I gotta say, im addicted. In future trips I will be returning to this hotel. Keep up the awesome work guys!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Hello Ethan P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comment with me. I appreciate your high rating and your enthusiasm about the property and the staff.

It is always a pleasant to read comment like yours. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff as I know they will be pleased to hear your wonderful feedbacks. My staff members work very hard and take pride in their job. Your comment is not only encouraging to them but it also helps them know that all of their hard work did not go unnoticed.