“Another Great Stay at the Hampton”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
“Another Great Stay at the Hampton”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have been to this hotel many times before. Greeted by name at check in, by very helpful staff. The Renovations to the lobby and Breakfast area are bright and airy. Great Location and nice sized rooms. Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Y1815WWlindal
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Hello Y1815WWlinda,

Welcome back to the Hampton Inn & Suites- Lynnwood, WA. I am pleased to know your stay with us has always been great and you encountered friendly service from team every time during your visit. It is always a pleasure to read comment like yours. I will be sure to let my team members know how much you enjoyed your visit.

You are absolutely right about the brightness in the lobby and the breakfast area. As you can tell from your previous trip, we were in the middle of finishing up the phase one of the lobby renovation. We are now in the process of completing the phase two of the renovation. If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back you back to our hotel.

Best Regards,

Danh H. Tran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Vancouver,BC
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Lovely people, clean, comfortable and sizeable rooms, a great breakfast (included) free wifi and windows that open! A great place to stay in the area. I can't think of anything that could be improved from a cost/value perspective!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Monk08,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your stay. I am pleased to read your view and will be sure to let my team members know how much you enjoyed all of the accommodations. It is always a delight to know the “Hamptonality” we strive to provide is what our guests receive.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Friendly staff, clean 24hr pool, happy hour appetizers, comfortable beds, hot water, and close to everything in Lynnwood. There is serious value for you money at this Hampton Suites. This was probably my 10th stay at this location and it keeps getting better.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Rochelle T,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor on your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites- Lynnwood, WA. I am pleased to know your stay with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the staff. It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours. If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the near future, please be sure to ask for me.

Oregon
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have made a hand full of trips to Seattle in the last couple of years and have stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott. Not a bad place, we just wanted to try a place that had breakfast so Hampton Inn is was. Our room, actually a suite with kitchen and bedroom that had a door. Hubby and I got a very nice king size bed that was actually comfortable and our daughter got the sofa bed in the living room - she had no complaints. The breakfast spread was pretty good. There were hot items like eggs and potatoes, biscuits and gravy. You could make your own Belgian waffles or toast bread. Me, I tried the waffle maker and realized for the 4th or 5th time that I actually don't like waffles but I had to try it. I decided to stick with cereal and milk. The staff was friendly which was a plus. Really the only minus is that people seemed to bring busloads of kids to the pool with little to no parental presence. Nothing ticks me off more than a 9 years old "jumping" into the jacuzzi when the rules pretty much spell out that kids aren't supposed to be in the jacuzzi without a parent and that guests should only enter using the steps, not jumping. This doesn't have anything to do with the hotel since other hotels seem to entertain out of control kids with inattentive parents. Don't worry, my husband gave the little sweetie a piece of advice. The price of the stay was more than I think we want to pay the next time we come up but if we do come again, we'll make some of our own meals.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hello Julauf,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a detailed feedback about your visit with us back in April. I am thrilled to hear that your stay with us was great and that it was your first time at our property. I will be sure to pass on your comment to the staff as I know how much it mean to them.

Please accept my apologies about the kids running around in the pool without parent’s supervision. I will be sure to share this comment with my team members so that we can inform our guests at check in.

In your next visit to our property, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and greet you in person.

Again, thank you for the lovely comment and I will look forward to upcoming trip to the Lynnwood area!

Best Regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is the only hotel i like to book for our shopping forays into the US. Happy hour, internet, breakfast and location close to the I5 and all the best shopping in Lynnwood make it excellent value. Service is always super friendly and the rooms are excellent. The kitchenette was very usefulful on the most recent stay for bring back a great selection of food from Whole Foods.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello Kurt G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to our property. I am pleased to hear your stay with us has always been great and we are the only hotel that you like to stay when you are in the area. It is our utmost priority to ensure we not only satisfy, but exceed your expectations. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us because comment like yours is very inspirational and it help us continues to demonstrate our true Hamptonality.

Once again, thank you for a positive feedback. If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This will be the longest review I have ever written, but it is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT for people to know how absolutely AMAZING the staff was there!!! If I could give 100 stars, I totally would w/no hesitation.

So my fiancé and I were placed at the hampton inn and suite cause our condo had flooded and we ended up staying there for almost 2 1/2 months. Upon arrival, we were greeting w/smiles (Rebecca & Sarah) and from the look on our faces they knew we were frustrated, stressed and pissed off due to our condo, yet w/no fear cracked a joke and reassured us that they would do everything they can to make this our second home. We instantly felt better, relieved and felt we could slightly relax. They have delicious variety for breakfast, fresh baked cookies of all sorts at 4pm and also provide happy hour from 5-7pm. 1 of the girls usually (Emilia) will work hard to prepare snacks (different depending on the day of the week) and pour glasses of beer or red/white wine to guest... and yes she does take tips people so tip her. She is pleasant, The pool and gym is 24 hrs for adults and they have a small convenient store that has drinks, ice cream, snacks as well as small packet of over the counter medication as well. (decent price)

So for the staff:

Danh (GM) very nice guy, i was dying from starvation (after the gym) and he was kind enough to buy me 4 beef jerky sticks. Always polite, courteous, always smiling and funny. He’s always on top of things, so helpful and very professional.

Miko (Front Office) Now every time I see this man, he is perfect from head to toe (seriously not even a hair out of place) he's suit, tie and shoes perfect… not even a smudge on his glasses, perfect white smile.. i have NEVER met anybody so professional in my life besides my father, fiancé and my lawyers. He's always so pleasant to be around, so polite, courteous (always asking if I need help w/anything or if i need anything) and did i mention he's HILARIOUS!! He's always in such a cheerful mood and it's contagious no matter how hard i try to be bitter, you just can't help but smile when you see him. Also, when I do have issues, he get things done ASAP, when a conflict arises he de-escalate the situation quickly and quietly (watching other upset guest). He is always on point and I can't say enough great things about him… he needs a raise for the great service he gives!!!

Rebecca (Evening shift) she is probably one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! She takes care of things before I ask, always on top of everything. So courteous, polite, professional and every time I see her when she works, just hearing her say "Hi Ms. Kim welcome back, hope your having a wonderful day" makes even my crappy days better. She's always smiling, cheerful, perky and full of personality & energy. You should also give her a raise. She also knows how much I enjoy the freshly baked cookies that gets put out at the front desk and if I don’t make it in time and theres a few left over, she will at least save 1 for me. (AMAZING) Rebecca goes far and beyond customer service and that’s hard to find now a days. She’s fabulous and I adore her!! She def made my chaotic life much easier and I appreciate everything she has done!! Should also promote her... just saying!! Thanks Rebecca for all you hard work!

Ryan (Night shift) one of the sweetest guy, so professional and wonderful to talk to even 3 o'clock in the morning. My 16 yr old was having a bad night (boy issues) and he went out of his way to buy her not just one but 2 ice cream bars and w/his kindness he lifted her spirit and made her night more pleasant. You don't find that type of service, where someone goes out of their way to make your day better. Also polite, courteous, get things done (any time of night) and does it w/a smile. You should probably give him a raise as well… Great guy! He also goes far and beyond customer service and I truly enjoyed his dedication of serving guest and his company as well! I also appreciate everything you have done not just for me but as well as my daughter, so thank you Ryan!! What a swell guy!

Reza (houseman) he is not only the house man that delivers whatever you need to your room at whatever time, he is also the driver for the shuttle and Reza is amazing. I enjoyed listening to him greeting me w/his accent, always so cheerful and so helpful w/everything!!! He works extremely hard from what I've observed and is always so pleasant to be around. Thank you for everything!!

Austin (Night shift) is very quite and he is so proper and polite. He always greet guest w/a smile and always so willing to help regardless what time it is at night. Very polite, courteous and great w/guest.

Sarah (Day shift) is always on top of her game as well. She’s very sweet, get things resolved, polite, courteous and her personality is great. She’s always asking if I need anything and makes sure I have whatever I ask.

Jenn (Day shift) she is always so happy, perky, great personality and always smiling. She’s also extremely sweet and great at what she does. She’s also learned how much I enjoy the cookies and always encourages me to take lots and lots of cookies... lol!! I definitely miss her sparkling personality, and her willing to always ask if I need anything. Jenn get things done, always helpful and informative. She’s also very polite, courteous, professional and very pleasant to be around!

Cora (Housekeeping Manager) I’ve only ran into her several time, but every time I’ve ran into her she’s always just so lively and her perkiness is very addicting! When I need my room clean due to friends coming over at late notice or etc, she goes out of her way to make sure it gets done and everything is perfect. Her cleaning staff is amazing at what they do and they honestly do go out of their way to make sure your room is perfectly clean! (I would know cause I am a massive clean freak!) Thank you Cora also for ordering me more matches!!

Trisha (Front Desk) I’ve only spoke w/Trisha several times. She helped me fax some insurance paper over and every time I’ve had a conversation w/her she was polite, courteous and very professional. From what I’ve observed she’s also great w/guest and great at her job. She always got things done quickly and pleasant to be around.

Mike (Maintenance) A couple days after we’ve checked in, our AC in our living room stopped working and Mike came in to take a look at it. He told me the entire AC had to be replaced and that he would try to get it done as quickly as he can. Mike had the new
AC running and fixed in no time, he was ever so polite and courteous every step of the way. He explained to me exactly his plan of action, how long it might possibly take, instructions on how to use the new AC and etc. Mike is great at his job!!

Megan (Front Desk) & Roel (Houseman) I hadn’t had much interaction w/them but from what I’ve observed Roel is a very hard worker, he’s always running around helping others. Megan seems very nice and polite.

All the staff here at the Hampton were beyond what I had expected as far as customer service goes. It’s hard now a days to find such exceptional customer service and this hotel was a gem! Normally, I would stay at a 5 star hotel cause I believed if I spend more money at a luxury hotel then the customer service would be excellent and place proved me wrong. Hampton Inn & Suite is a sister hotel to the Hilton hotel, but the price range is great (not expensive), location is fabulous (around lots of restaurant, shopping malls and stores) and they have accommodations (HH, cookies, great breakfast, 24 hr pool/gym) that you wont find or have to pay extra for.

Thank you Hampton staff for such superior customer service and for helping us feel at home. We are beyond thankful and humble for all of you going far and beyond your job descriptions and so thankful to each of you for all your help. Your patience and kindness towards our difficult time will not be forgotten. THANK YOU!!

Room Tip: great service, location, breakfast/HH, and friendly for all ages!!! ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Anyes K
Hello Anyes K,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites- Lynnwood, I want to thank you for taking the time to acknowledge each one of us and sharing your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very inspirational and it means a lot to us. I am sure the travelers will appreciate your travel tips about our amenities and the location of the hotel.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope you will come back sometime in the future to visit us, no more condo problems :) We consider you a part of our family now since you spent a good amount of time here with us. Staff and I absolutely enjoyed the company of you and your family during the time you were here, and it was sad to see you leave.

Thanks again for all of your kind words and taking so much time to write such an amazing review.

We always have cookies out at 4 o’clock and you are always welcome to stop by for a cookie and a smile!

Warmest Regards,

Delta, Canada
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel was super nice and clean, close to lots of shopping and grocery shopping that was safe to walk to. Staff was amazing! My Grama and I really enjoyed our stay! The breakfast was nice and not the same thing each morning and the happy hour was also lovely! A glass of wine and a bit of food was perfect!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Tara W
Hello Tara W,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a terrific review on Trip Advisor about your recent visit. It is truly rewarding to hear that the service and the amenities you received are exactly in line with what we aim to offer. In addition to that, I am thrilled to hear you found the location of the hotel was convenient for your travel. I hope you will continue to stay with us more in the future when you are in the Lynnwood area. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person.

Once again, thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with all of us here.

Warmest Regards,