“Great hotel”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great stay. Nice updates. Great location. A bit noisy outside & above my room, but not too bad. The room was very spacious and the staff was very courteous. I would definately stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Jeff F,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with us and other traveler on Trip Advisor.

It is wonderful to hear that your recent visit with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the team. The guest’s comfort and satisfaction are our top priority and knowing that you had a good overall stay with us is already an achievement for us.
I will be sure to pass on your comment to the team as I know they will enjoy hearing the positive impact they had on your recent visit.

If your travel brings you back to our property in the future, please be sure to let me know. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Danh H. Tran

Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed 11 June 2014

When we arrived all the staff welcomed with smile, and very smooth to check in, we actually stayed there more than 4 times, but this time was best services, and for all type of trip will suit this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mariko L,

Thank you very much for the lovely review. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to our property and sharing your wonderful experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

It is such an amazing opportunity to read comments like yours. Not only does the comment inspire us to create a wonderful experience for all of our guests, but it will help us to continue to deliver that commitment.

Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our property. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel with a group of girlfriends quite a few times. We love it. They are very friendly and can't do enough for us. We enjoyed the homemade cookies, complimentary water, happy hour wine and snacks, their complimentary shuttle to a local restaurant, relaxed in the hot tub, and a great breakfast in the morning. We wouldn't stay anywhere else when coming down for a girl's shopping trip. It is also located in a perfect location. They were doing some renovations in the lobby this last time we were there, including increasing the seating for breakfast, which was one thing that could be a problem sometimes to get a table in the morning, so it's a really good improvement. The staff at the front desk was really helpful and friendly, and the shuttle driver was wonderful. We felt like he really cared about taking care of us, he gave us the hotel's card so we could phone for a pick up when we were finished dinner. Wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 50&lovinit,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review and sharing your experience with other traveler on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled to know your visit with us was excellent and you encountered friendly service from the staff. Our hotel prides itself on providing friendly and courteous service and I am glad to know that you were pleased with our service. It is very rewarding to hear such a comment like yours. I will be sure to share your comment with my team in our next team huddle. Please let me know when you will return to our property so that I can thank you in person.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites in Lynnwood, WA. We look forward to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Overall, good hotel, large king suites, pretty good breakfasts that are FREE Great location close to shopping but not too close to the busy city of Seattle. If a family, get the large King Suite with full kitchen - saves money on meals!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear 836Brucem,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to our property.

I am thrilled to hear that your overall experience with us was great and you enjoyed some of the amenities we have to offer. I hope you will continue to stay with us more when you are in the Lynnwood area. If there is anything I can do to make your future stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let me know. My number one priority is to make sure we provide a great memorable experience for all of our travelers.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great stay for our 71 World Cup Soccer families! Excellent hospitality and what a great offer having Happy HOur with snacks and drinks for all between 5-7! the pool was clean and welcoming! Great shopping all around! We will be back 100%

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Cuauhs,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with me on your recent visit to our property.

I am thrilled to hear your stay with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the team. It is always a pleasure to read comment like yours. There is nothing better than to hear that we were able to impress with both accommodations as well as the customer service. I will be sure to pass on your comment to the team as it will be inspirational tool for all of us.

In addition I am pleased to know that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer. I am glad to know that you will return to our property in your next visit to the Lynnwood area. Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and thank you in person for your review.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel has recently been renovated in very good taste. The most outstanding thing we noticed about this Hampton was the friendliness of the staff. EVERYONE was super helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, newly decorated and comfortable. The week end we stayed there was a lot of activities going on like soccer games, graduation parties and just lots of family activities. We were worried that it would be noisy, however it was very quiet. This is a good place to say while in Lynnwood and if you like to shop this is the place to be. It is near the mall and also near other chain stores.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Janella 22,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your wonderful experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and the cleanliness of your room. It is our ongoing effort to provide our guest a great memorable exprience. Your comments are very rewarding and I will be sure to share it with my team members. If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to let me know. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have been in Seattle for some serious medical care since February. I had a great experience for the first 3 months with a furnished rental and then I had a horrendous/nightmarish experience for 2 weeks before I checked in here with another rental. The place was infested with bugs and built poorly and not safe. I looked at 5 different similar type hotel/motels and found this one in Lynwood (about 20 minutes from my Doctor's office in North Seattle.) I read the Tripadvisor reviews (it's #1 in Lynwood) as I always do and once again, TA saved my butt! I LOVE It here at Hampton Inn. The streets and the area are cleaner, safer and just have an overall better energy then the ones closer to downtown or North Seattle. I asked to check in early and was told "absolutely" but then I had to check in late as I was unable to move and get to my Drs in time on a Friday morning. I called and said I would have to come after 5pm and they said no problem. I explained when I called to book the room that I was here for medical care and that I would be gone 3 x a week all day and the rest of the time needed to be resting and that I just needed a clean, comfy and safe place with NO BUGS! And preferably quiet. The person who booked me was very nice. I booked the room and only planned on staying a week while I looked for something else... but I am still here over 2 weeks later. It is way beyond my budget since I need to be here 2 more months and my treatments are very expensive, but I don't think I can leave here to go to a potentially bad place again. When I got here the front desk person "Trisha" let me go and see the room first and she let me pick between two rooms that would be quiet and private. She was very patient and helpful. I just had to make sure this time before I moved in somewhere as it's very hard for me to pack and move while undergoing treatments and healing. I then met "Farhood" and he was so nice. He gave me a big smile and helped me get my bags up to my room. (a lot of stuff since I have been here so long now). He even got me ice and then tried to get away before I could tip him! I caught him! The room is spacious with a living room, kitchen and King bed. (More room than I need really but I am not complaining). They had no Queen studios with kitchens when I checked in but maybe I will ask and see if I can move to one now so I can stay here longer as they must be less expensive. The room is spotless!! I have not seen a single bug! And they call me each night to see if I need anything on most days as I don't need housekeeping. So far I let them clean the room once a week while I am at the Drs and there isn't much to do since I am a clean freak, but they do a great job. The kitchen is well stocked and I have been able to make healthy foods. The full size refrig and freezer are awesome! I had to call the front desk last weekend at like 3am about noise (It was a street cleaning truck that I saw again tonight who just sits out in the parking lot and makes noise but not the hotels fault it's for Nordstroms Rack) and then tonight there was a boys soccer team and the parents just let them all run wild and they kept waking me up - not the hotel's fault either. Ryan at the front desk is awesome and he tried to help me with both situations. You can tell he is a great employee. Thanks Ryan! Other than that I have not had to call about anything and my experience has been GREAT! The breakfast is good but I don't really eat it. There are hard boiled eggs and fresh fruits that I appreciate and have grabbed some before treatments 2x. But if you are hungry there is plenty of hot and cold food there for you! The staff is great. The free happy hour and snack time is nice but I don't use that either. This hotel is centrally located to be a shopper's dream. If only I felt better! There is Nordstrom rack and a Whole Foods Market literally out my window and I have not made it to either one yet. But I did go to Rite Aid, Home Goods and Trader Joe's which are also close by. Many people I have met come from Canada to go clothes shopping down here at the many stores and the Alderwood Mall. I LOVE This place! Lynwood is my favorite place in the Seattle area so far. No grunge, no homeless people asking for money and the people are friendly! If you need a hotel in the Seattle area and you have a car, this place is the BEST for the best price! It's worth the extra drive for me to be in a clean, safe and friendly place. I want to stay here until I go home, but I am looking for a more affordable place to stay for the next 2 months out of necessity not desire. I wish they had a long-term medical or compassion rate here. I want to stay!! Also they are remodeling the lobby and the pool/jacuzzi was down a few days. No big deal and the construction was done in a very unobstructive way and it's looking great so far! OVERALL 2 thumbs UP! Whoever is running this place, and the staff are doing a GREAT job!

Room Tip: Top floor is quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear JuliK222,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a lovely review about our property. Also, it was very nice meeting you in person last week during the Evening Reception. I am glad to know that your overall experience with us is great and you have encountered friendly service from our team members. I hope everything is going well with your appointments. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know. Our goal is to provide a great memorable experience for all of our travelers and exceed the needs of each of our guests.

Also, thank you very much for taking the time to acknowledge each of the team members you have encountered during your visit. I will be sure to pass on your comment to Trisha, Farhood and Ryan. I know how much this will mean to them and they appreciate you recognizing the hard work they do each and every day. As you mentioned in your comment whoever run this place are doing a great job and that would be my staff. We work together as a team because you are important to us.

I look forward seeing you around the property!

Warmest Regards,

Danh H. Tran

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lynnwood
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lynnwood Seattle Everett, WA
1 mi away
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
#5 of 13 in Lynnwood

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood? Share your experiences!