“Outstanding Hampton” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Outstanding Hampton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

The last time we were here was in November and wow have things changed. One thing I have have to say about the remodel- fantastic! Everyone was welcoming and rooms were clean and accommodating! We were only able to enjoy reception on our last night and it really is the perfect touch although one thing did call to my attention.

Myself and a few others noticed a gentlemen, probably upper management team scolding the general manager. It was very unprofessional and should have been done in private. We noticed him pointing out a few things that could have been improved but again, the remodel doesn't seem to be quite finished - just needs a few finishing touches. Whoever he was, we're hoping you don't treat every employee that way. This property is great and the GM and every staff member has been more than accommodating. No one should be treated like that- especially in front of your business.

All in all, our stay was perfect and my family is looking forward to seeing you again very soon! Thanks for great experience.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank samma742

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Outstanding property. Exceeds all expectations. Great stay for dollars spent. Megan in reception provided a great welcome. Very professional, makes each guest feel like a million dollars.
Property is being upgranded to 5 star/Diamond type status. Great amentities, clean and sparkling.
Easy access to freeway.
Managers reception solid and well received by all guests. Liesle and Farhood made sure each guest was waited on to ensure they had a pleasant experience.

Rooms are ample and well laid out. Quiet and close to shopping at a variety of stores. Great for Canadian guests that want to shop and return back to room to rest.

Outstanding property Hilton should be proud to have in their inventory!!!!

Room Tip: Choose room close to elevators. Large property with long hallways and walk from elevators.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear MPierce2fly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your detailed and constructive feedback regarding your stay with us. We are very humbled by your comments and very pleased to know that your experience with us exceeded your expectations and that the services provided to you made your experience even more memorable. It is always nice to know that our guests appreciate the services we provide to them.

Also, thank you for recognizing Farhood’s, Megan and Leila’s outstanding customer service. Your kind words will be shared with them and as well with the rest of our team members. We look forward to welcome you back as we would love to have you as one of our regular guests.

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for approximately 7 nights on 5 trips while I was apartment hunting. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The snacks and breakfast are nice perks. The hotel is next door to the Nordstrom Rack and very near other shopping opportunities. With a fridge in the room, I found the nearby Whole Foods to be a practical place to buy some great food and just eat in the room. Wi-Fi worked great too. If I were recommending a local hotel, it would be this one and I have stayed at a number in the area including once when this one was full!

Dear Rebeccam2565,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to write a lovely review about your stay.

I am very pleased to read that you find our location convenient, the room comfortable and our customer service excellent. I do hope we will be able to welcome you back in our hotel in the future. I will be sure to pass on your comment to the team as I know they will enjoy hearing the positive impact they had on your recent visit.

Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our property.

Surprise, AZ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great stay. Nice updates. Great location. A bit noisy outside & above my room, but not too bad. The room was very spacious and the staff was very courteous. I would definately stay at this location again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Jeff F,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with us and other traveler on Trip Advisor.

It is wonderful to hear that your recent visit with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the team. The guest’s comfort and satisfaction are our top priority and knowing that you had a good overall stay with us is already an achievement for us.

If your travel brings you back to our property in the future, please be sure to let me know. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

When we arrived all the staff welcomed with smile, and very smooth to check in, we actually stayed there more than 4 times, but this time was best services, and for all type of trip will suit this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mariko L,

Thank you very much for the lovely review. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to our property and sharing your wonderful experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

It is such an amazing opportunity to read comments like yours. Not only does the comment inspire us to create a wonderful experience for all of our guests, but it will help us to continue to deliver that commitment.

Please be sure to ask for me in your next visit to our property. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Vancouver B.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel with a group of girlfriends quite a few times. We love it. They are very friendly and can't do enough for us. We enjoyed the homemade cookies, complimentary water, happy hour wine and snacks, their complimentary shuttle to a local restaurant, relaxed in the hot tub, and a great breakfast in the morning. We wouldn't stay anywhere else when coming down for a girl's shopping trip. It is also located in a perfect location. They were doing some renovations in the lobby this last time we were there, including increasing the seating for breakfast, which was one thing that could be a problem sometimes to get a table in the morning, so it's a really good improvement. The staff at the front desk was really helpful and friendly, and the shuttle driver was wonderful. We felt like he really cared about taking care of us, he gave us the hotel's card so we could phone for a pick up when we were finished dinner. Wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 50&lovinit,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review and sharing your experience with other traveler on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled to know your visit with us was excellent and you encountered friendly service from the staff. Our hotel prides itself on providing friendly and courteous service and I am glad to know that you were pleased with our service. It is very rewarding to hear such a comment like yours. I will be sure to share your comment with my team in our next team huddle. Please let me know when you will return to our property so that I can thank you in person.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites in Lynnwood, WA. We look forward to see you in the near future!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Overall, good hotel, large king suites, pretty good breakfasts that are FREE Great location close to shopping but not too close to the busy city of Seattle. If a family, get the large King Suite with full kitchen - saves money on meals!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear 836Brucem,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to our property.

I am thrilled to hear that your overall experience with us was great and you enjoyed some of the amenities we have to offer. I hope you will continue to stay with us more when you are in the Lynnwood area. If there is anything I can do to make your future stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let me know. My number one priority is to make sure we provide a great memorable experience for all of our travelers.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

Danh H. Tran
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lynnwood
Best Western Alderwood
#4 of 13 in Lynnwood
Downtown
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
#5 of 100 in Seattle
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,960 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood? Share your experiences!