“Another excellent stay”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Another excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

From checking in through to departing a week later the Hampton staff was helpful, polite and customer focused. Rooms are decent, beds are ok, showing a little wear through some mattress sag. The renovation of some of the rooms is now a couple years old.

The morning breakfast bar had enough variety and the excellent evening managers reception was an added bonus. This is my goto place when I'm in the north Seattle area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Danh T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Laptopjob,

Thank you for staying the week with us. It is nice to see that you were able to enjoy many of our amenities. We are proud of our Manager Reception and we know it is important for our guests and that is why we offer it 7 days a week. I am so glad that we are your go to property when you are in the area.

Looking forward to see you during your next visit!

Danh H. Tran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay from the quick and easy check in to the day of check out. Would definately stay again if in the area. It was just enough distance from the city of Seattle and all that there is to do there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear P3590GProbertl,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit. So many of our guests feel just the way you do! People love our nearby location to Seattle and all the wonderful things there are to do whether you go to downtown Seattle or some of our local fine dining restaurants and shopping.

I look forward to your next visit and please be sure to ask for me. I would love to have the chance to meet and greet you in person!

North Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here last December and were very impressed. Great hotel, staff, and staff. We were welcomed and the check on staff made sure that my parents, who were coming in later, were placed in a room close to us. The pool was great for the kids and a nice temperature. It was nice to have the shops close by too!!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Its41day,

Thank so much for returning to our property. I know that with all the hotel choices out there that it is a privilege to have you return and stay with us. I am so proud of my staff that they took good care of you and your parents.

Please be sure to ask for me during your next visit. I would love to have the opportunity to meet and greet you.

Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you ever need a place close to Seattle, this Lynnwood Hampton Inn is the best. Hot breakfast every day with the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. Will also provide a shuttle within 10 miles for free to shop or go out for dinner. Can't say enough good things about Layla, Resa, Sarah, and Joanne as well as the entire staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear pvsuzn1,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to know your overall experience with us was great and you encountered friendly service from our team. I will be sure to share your comment with the team. They are always happy to hear when the guest take the time to write a review and single them out for their great customer service.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our property. We appreciate your recommendations and hope to see you back soon!

Langley City, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night, while in the area, visiting the seattle area, as well as the outlets. The staff was friendly and quick, and the room was clean and comfortable. We were surprised to find that some amount of noise made it through the walls and floors quite easily, but it quieted down well before we were ready for bed, so it was not really a problem for us. Having located this hotel online, we were somewhat concerned with its proximity to the highway, however, even with a room facing the I5, we found a pleasant sleep, without having to hear the buzzing of traffic. The included breakfast was fairly typical of a hotel of this caliber, and was more than enough to feed us. Check out was a breeze. Should we visit the area again, we will definitely consider this hotel for our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Andrew R,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor. I hope your trip to Seattle was great and you enjoyed the sightseeing. I am thrilled to hear your overall experience with us was great and you encountered friendly service from the staff. It is our constant effort to provide our guests with an exceptional service and we are delighted to hear that we meet your expectations.

In your next visit to our property, please be sure to let me know. I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Again, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Regards,

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our 2 year old. We had two king sized beds in our room which is rare. Room was clean, pool and hot tub were awesome, they offer free beer and wine between 5pm and 7pm, free breakfast in lobby. This hotel seemed newly renovated. Free parking. Extremely close to all types of stores and Alderwood Mall. Quiet hotel. Request for extra pillows was extremely quick. Lobby has a big fish tank and our daughter is obsessed with fish and the staff let her feed the fish everyday! Made her entire day! Can't wait to stay there again! Visiting from Vancouver, British Columbia

Room Tip: Standard room with two king size beds. Great price
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Bits58,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read your positive feedback regarding the Hotel, location, and the service. We are very humbled by your comments and very pleased to know that your experience with us exceeded your expectations and that the services provided to you made your experience even more memorable. It is our constant endeavor to provide our guest with an exceptional service and the team is really thrilled to see that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to write a lovely review about your recent visit. We look forward to your next visit!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I am never sure of any hotel but this one was great. They were under construction when we checked in. The girl behind the counter had me at free happy hour. So I checked it out thought to my self can't be that good. Wrong it was good snacks and free alcohol who knew. The pool is open 24 hours for adults to. Then the breakfast the next morning was ok to. Clean rooms. Also they have a free shuttle so you can go out and not worry about drinking and driving everyone can have a good time. Well worth the money.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TechBC,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your detailed and constructive feedback regarding your stay with us. We are very humbled by your comments and very pleased to know that your experience with us exceeded your expectations and that the services provided to you made your experience even more memorable. It is always nice to know that our guests appreciate the services we provide to them.

If your travel brings you back to our hotel in the future, please be sure to ask for me. Again, thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn and Suites- Lynnwood, WA.

Danh H. Tran
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lynnwood
Best Western Alderwood
#4 of 13 in Lynnwood
Downtown
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
#5 of 100 in Seattle
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,974 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood? Share your experiences!