1,379 results
All reviews happy hour nordstrom rack alderwood mall feed the fish great hotel evening reception whole foods nachos complimentary breakfast shuttle service cookies beer and wine great shopping excellent stay pool and hot tub free parking oatmeal
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This was my 5th time staying in this hotel. When I booked the two nights with the call center, I requested to have a quite room as we are very noisy sensitive. However, the room 213 assigned to me was right beside the elevator. I was extremely disappointment this time was different from my previous experiences. I was told room 213 was the only room available. We did not sleep well during our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NancyFinchGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Anna,

I am sorry that you did not have a great visit with us. We really do try to honor all the requests that our guests give us.

I apologize that we did not have a quiet room for you. The "13" series rooms are one of my favorites, however, it is near the elevator. Just an explanation on assigning rooms. We assign accessible rooms first. Then, we assign based on bed types, number of guest we have to accommodate.....a family of four needs two beds etc.
And then we try to assign rooms on request....low floor, high floor, not near the elevator or ice machine, need to be near an elevator or exit. I hope you will give us another opportunity to again show you our best.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Updated pet friendly Hampton! No carpet in rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, very clean bathroom, good breakfast with large dining area and friendly staff. Second stay and would definitely come back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NancyFinchGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you Julie and your pooch for the great review! Our new rooms feature a growing trend in the hotel business.....taking out the carpet in the guestroom and replacing it with tile or Luxury Vinyl Tile. Our owners chose a more expensive version with porcelain tile.

Our new look is Hampton's "forever young" concept. And, it is very fresh, and clean.....extra clean with tile floors. Very little margin for error in cleaning an all white bathroom!

We appreciate you coming back to see us.....hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Such a nice experience at this hotel. We have wanted to stay in downtown Seattle, but the rooms were so extremely overpriced, and parking prices were ridiculous. We decided to stay a little further north in Lynnwood and what a great decision it was. This hotel is in a great location, close to many restaurants, stores, and the mall. Close access to the highway, and not too far away from the ferry. Super clean hotel, nice rooms, comfy beds, ample items to choose from on for complimentary breakfast (being gluten intolerant I wish the offered one GF bread item) nice Lobby, great indoor pool, the even offered some outdoor seating. we had a room right on the main floor, everything was convenient. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NancyFinchGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. And, I thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay.

We are great value compared to the hotels in Seattle. Summer is our "season" and the rates increase for all hotels regardless of location. However, we are at least $100 less expensive than Seattle and our parking is complimentary.

Your comments will give readers a good idea of what we have to offer. Thanks for commenting on our cleanliness.....it is very important in this business....and, takes a great deal of persistence. Hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Was satisfied with everything. Clean rooms, great free snacks, complimentary breakfast, free wifi, friendly staff, A/C, free parking. Great rates.No issues at all. 2nd stay. Will stay again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NancyFinchGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

I love "excellent"!!!! Thanks for taking time to write about your visit with us.

You mentioned many of the reasons our guests come back year after year.....some for the past 18 years! And I am delighted that you had no "issues". You know we really try to get it right every time and having a great staff makes all the difference.

All of our team members read every review on trip advisor, and it is always rewarding when they see that they played a part in making a guest really happy.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Highly recommend this hotel. Great location, accommodating staff, clean and updated rooms. Breakfast was amazing and free internet worked well. Have nothing negative to say--and we tend to be fairly picky about hotels. Great stay--would select this hotel again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NancyFinchGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

From one east coaster to another....thanks for taking time to write a review.

Being a General Manager, I tend to be picky about hotels too. So, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. I can't take credit for the location or the updated rooms. However, I am very proud of our staff......we work hard to be very accommodating and genuine in our service.

Whenever your travels bring you this way, it will be a pleasure to welcome you back!