“High quality Chinese at affordable prices”
Review of P F Chang's

P F Chang's
Ranked #22 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Asian
Description: P F Chang's has 285 restaurants in USA
Description: P F Chang's has 285 restaurants in USA
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I've come all the way to America... why have Chinese? Because our host said, you've got to try it. PF Chang's is all over the States, and to be honest, when it's a chain this big, it's either got to be real good,or it's an institution dying out. I'm glad to say the experience was great. Flavours were authentic, portion sizes just right, service great. Our host was gluten intolerant and they did everything right by him. Will I be back if I lived in America? I'd be a regular!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Wish we had this restaurant in Vancouver. Family favorite every time! The spicy prawns and the Mongolian beef are very good. Would have given it a 5 but our table and 1 of the chairs was extremely greasy, which ended up all over my pants

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We wanted to eat a light dinner so we dropped into P F Chang's. The great thing about their menu is that there is such a great selection of food. My husband enjoys their barbecued ribs and I enjoy the crab wontons and lettuce wraps with chicken. You get six ribs which are very meaty, four crab wontons and the lettuce wraps serve two easily. Needless to say, we had more food than we wanted but each dish was excellent and filling. Our waitor was very good at what he did and enthusiastic in helping us.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

To be honest about this review the only decent thing I experienced in that place was the staff was amazing and super friendly and water was good, but that is it.. the food was on believably disgusting uneatable totally totally bad, I don't know why PF Chang standards went so down....

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We recently made our first visit to PF Changs and enjoyed it. Our local Chinese restaurant has lost their way lately so we had to try something new and are glad that we did. We started with the Wok-prepared Brussell Sprouts (welcome to flavor town!) and then had Kung Pao, Lo Mein, and Fried Rice for the main course. All of the dishes were prepared nicely.

Been to P F Chang's? Share your experiences!