“Great tasting Bahn Mi sandwiches at great prices”

Yeh Yeh's Vietnamese Sandwiches
Ranked #10 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Love this hidden gem. Always consistent in taste and service. Pork Bahn Mi is my favorite. Call ahead and order is always ready and never any mistakes in take out orders as well which is a pain if you have driven off already.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great sandwiches, I prefer the grilled pork. The bread is crusty on the outside, but so soft in the middle. The perfect balance. The service is quick and friendly even if they are busy. Add a couple of egg rolls to balance out your meal. Excellent everytime!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We visit Lynnwood every August to visit a family member and always find our way to Yeh Yeh's for lunch. The food is really delicious. This year was no exception as we visited for the great sandwiches on a Saturday afternoon. The restaurant was a little crowded but most were waiting for take out. They seem to have a great take out business and I understand why. There were four of us who ordered different sandwiches. I chose the shrimp sandwich while others opted for pork and beef. We had the spring rolls as a first course and they were nice and light. The best part of their food for us was the extensive use of different kinds of veggies along with the meat/shrimp filling on a fresh roll. Two ordered the specialty tea and loved it. We all had to try them. We will be back next year.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Line was to the door when we arrived, but this is an efficient establishment! Our lunches were delivered very quickly: chicken bahn mi and chicken pho.

Sandwiches are dependably delicious! Bread is soft in the inside with a great crispy exterior. It was my first time ordering pho because I like their sandwiches so much, but I'm glad I tried the pho. Great broth and extremely satisfying.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

my second time eat here, delicious vietnam sandwitch, pho was great, small restaurant but always full of guest, fast service

Been to Yeh Yeh's Vietnamese Sandwiches? Share your experiences!