“Choices all through Asia!”
Review of H Mart Food Court

H Mart Food Court
Ranked #25 of 315 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had a spicy hunger so I headed for one of the Korean stalls. Ko Hyang Hometown. They have a great picture menu so it's easy to see what you want if you're not fluent. All the staff was very attentive and asked questions about my palate so I would enjoy my meal. I had the #20 yukgaejang. She warned me... Our soups are spicy! It was awesome!! Two stalls over was a Thai place so I grabbed a Thai tea to keep my gut in check!!! Then I went shopping! Loaded up, now I can cook shabu shabu for dinner tomorrow! Cheers!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Food court has all types of asian food - as authentic as it can get. Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese.
Serving size are pretty good size.

Prices are pretty reasonable for eating out ($8.99 - $14.99), and the stalls serve complimentary hot tea and/or iced water too!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I love kimchee with almost anything, and H Mart has a great selection in lots of sizes to please anyone's palate or mood. I also impressed with the massive selection of just about anything else you could imagine from imaginative and entertaining treats to cool gifts and gadgets for the home.

The selection of exotic veggies is also impressive and everything here seems to be a bargain.

Darn, my giant kimchee jar is almost empty, and now I need a re-load of Matcha Kit Kats!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

this large Asian Market with many small stores and little food places surrounding is across from the Alderwood Mall on the same street as Regal 7 Cinemas and Costco. I have been there several times now. A huge variety of Asian foods and small selection of typical American brands. they have groceries, meats, household and kitchen items and so much more! Some toys for kids and small selection of clothing. At Christmas I found a large supply of small adult socks--appropriate as it is an Asian store. My favorite find though is packages of MANGO PUDDING MIX! Very happy with that as it tastes just like what I found in China and Hong Kong when I visited there some years ago.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Our first stop from the airport! We headed here so everyone could eat exactly what they wanted - Thai, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese. It's nothing fancy and not exactly what I expected, a little more of a "Mall Style" food court.