“Consistently good for lunch or dinner”

Talay Thai Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This little Thai restaurant is locally owned. The menu is large but not so large as to be out of kitchen control. From a few tables, you can watch the cooks prepare your meal. The usual appetizers are all excellent, each presented with its own sauce. The tom ka soups are all very good. The shrimp are cooked lovingly so as not the become rubbery. The noodles dishes are all excellent. The heavenly beef is excellent. The Yum Talay Thai is delicious. The staff is friendly and attentive. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Good food, good to so-so service. Staff was friendly but did not offer to refill my water or check on me after I received my meal. Nice atmosphere if you can ignore the cobwebs on the light fixtures. I had crab phad thai. Good portion. Fresh food. I asked for medium spice, it was mildly spicy. My meal was $15.
If I visit the area again, I'd consider returning, but I'd ask for spicy food next time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

THe menu is very extensive! I just returned from Thailand. I had spent a month there..eating everything from everywhere! This restaurant took me right back with all of the great tastes!! You have to try every meal!! I have been here several times..always excellent and a very reasonable price!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The food is flavorful and fresh. The menu has a nice variety. Take out is quick, the staff is friendly and nice. My go-to Thai place

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Had the hot soup, Talay Thai Delight, Beef with Broccoli. All very good and well-seasoned. Portions are moderate. Anymore price increases and reductions in plate size, and we might just go down the street to the Panda.

Been to Talay Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!